MasterCard Vice President, New Benefits, Loyalty & Engagement in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Vice President, New Benefits, Loyalty & Engagement
Loyalty and Engagement places Mastercard in the heart of our customer’s consumer marketing strategies. Our vision is to become the partner of choice for Issuers and Merchants leveraging our solutions to drive profitable consumer engagement and Mastercard Preference.
In order to create exceptional cardholder experiences and drive Issuer value through differentiation, we are seeking a Vice President, New Benefits. This role will develop new loyalty benefits and products to drive customer engagement, competitive differentiation and global scalability. The successful candidate will be globally responsible for the consumer value proposition, working cross-functionally across the Mastercard organization.
• Reimagine benefits offerings (focusing on Travel & Lifestyle verticals), through newly created or redesigned benefits, leveraging digital and data capabilities and with consumer experience at the forefront of this transformation.
• Partner with Core products to ensure product roadmap is informed by a deep understanding of market needs, combined with market intelligence and consumer research to drive Mastercard preference and relevant offerings.
• Enable issuers to develop front of wallet consumer value propositions to grow their business profitably.
• Develop pricing and revenue maximization strategy for the consumer value proposition
• Define digital enablement approach to ensure a seamless consumer experience, including presentment, registration, fulfilment and servicing
• Leverage broader Mastercard Data & Services capabilities such as consulting, Test & Learn, Performance marketing, Digital services and insights and analytics, to drive awareness and engagement across all products and to create competitive differentiation.
• Manage and expand strategic global providers, ensuring best-in-class offerings across products. In partnership with procurement, negotiate contract terms and evaluate ongoing service performance, ensuring Mastercard maintains a competitive advantage.
• Share responsibility for growing the revenue and earnings of the Loyalty & Engagement business in each region/division. Develop pricing strategies to maximize growth.
• Partner with Platforms team to ensure timely delivery of platform enhancements.
Partner with Operational Excellence group to ensure that we achieve our customer satisfaction and NPS scores.
ALL ABOUT YOU:
• Demonstrated experience in driving growth and expansion of products, digital consumer experiences, business operations and end-to-end delivery; has the ability to scan widely across internal business operations and external markets and competitors to identify business opportunities.
• Acts as a thought leader for creative/disruptive improvements and thoughtfully balances risk when committing significant investments in leading change.
• Navigates across cultures and geographies and leverages strong relationships with key groups across Mastercard to gain support and buy-in for key decisions; creates an inclusive working culture where global colleagues are regularly consulted and can successfully bring their perspectives to the table.
• A results driven individual with a bias for action that can transform strong relationships/networks into impactful tangible business results. Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
• Experience in strategic alliances, partnerships or account management with a history of identifying partnerships and negotiating/managing contracts. Demonstrated ability to develop and execute innovative/creative strategic marketing plans.
• Recognized within the organization as an expert in the field; often consulted for strategic business decisions by senior leadership.
• Encourages a culture that looks to new technology and innovation to establish competitive advantage and operational effectiveness in a unique, creative and compelling way.
• Creates a high-performance culture where breakthrough ideas and opportunities are encouraged and cultivated through proactive feedback.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, strong project management and organizational skills, ability to meet tight deadlines, sound decision making, and analytical capability.
• Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-101675