MasterCard Vice President, M&A Integration and Investments in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Vice President, M&A Integration and Investments
The Vice President, M&A Integration and Investments, will report to the Senior Vice President, M&A Integration and Investments and will be based in Purchase, NY. This key position will play a leading role in the development and implementation of best-in-class M&A integration practices at Mastercard. The position will act as a best practice center of expertise in support of M&A integration efforts globally and will support Integration Executives and Executive Sponsors on M&A transactions. It will continually enhance the integration process for the company and be a critical contributor to the success of Mastercard’s M&A efforts. The role will also support Mastercard Business Sponsors in achieving commercial benefit from strategic minority investments and support the management and reporting of the Minority Investment portfolio to Senior Management.
• Oversee and support M&A integration efforts across the company
• Provide specific training and support to Integration Executives, serving as a trusted business advisor
• Provide best practice input and guidance
• Monitor progress and measure results against strategic and financial objectives
• Continually incorporate lessons learned into the integration process
• Continually update and improve integration playbooks and tools for the company, consistent with business objectives and requirements.
• Update, maintain and improve IBM Accelerator integration tool
• Be a center of expertise for M&A integration across Mastercard
• Assist in selection, staffing and integration team onboarding
• Provide tools and training to support integration efforts
• Provide support for Integration Bootcamps, Value Creation Summits and other key integration milestones
• Identify key issues, evaluate options, and develop action plans; drive rigorous, fact-based recommendations
All About You:
• MBA or relevant graduate degree from top-tier institution or similar academic experience
• Demonstrated experience in M&A integration is required
• Experience in M&A dealmaking a plus
• Superior process and project management skills
• Highly organized and structured
• Experience as an Integration Executive or minority investment management a plus
• Global or multi-national business experience strongly preferred along with highly developed multi-cultural sensitivity
• Experience in line roles with exposure to multiple business functions (e.g., product development, sales, marketing, finance) a plus
• Ability to structure, manage and coordinate complex cross-enterprise projects with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to challenge established views and assumptions at all levels and drive change
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility; team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible
• Ability to understand culture differences in order to drive change and engage stakeholders across the organization
• Personal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior management and business partners
• Excellent presentation and writing skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-102743