MasterCard Vice President, MA Collaboration & Network Sales, North America in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Vice President, MA Collaboration & Network Sales, North America
Mastercard Data & Services, the professional services arm of Mastercard Worldwide, provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, platforms, information, loyalty and risk management services to financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With its unique category expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, Mastercard Data & Services addresses the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhances MasterCard's strategic and tactical performance and establishes Mastercard's global thought-leadership pre-eminence.
This new role will be part of Mastercard (MA) Collaboration and Network Sales team responsible for collaboration with Mastercard and Data & Services product teams to embedded relevant D&S assets to Mastercard solutions so they do not require discrete sales but “come-with” Mastercard Core solutions.
The MA Collaboration and Network Sales Vice President role will be responsible for partnering with Mastercard global and regional areas as well as with D&S product teams and regional sales teams to define the D&S assets that can be distributed to clients through Mastercard network (ex.: Bulletins) or be embedded on Mastercard core solutions or sold through partnerships, etc. (“one to many” sales mechanisms), with a primary focus on the North American market (NAM)
This role requires strong strategic thinking, a solid payments business orientation, proven cross-departmental project management and team organizational skills, knowledge of the payments value chain, an innovation mindset and strong leadership capabilities.
• Partner across Mastercard and D&S organizations to understand customer needs and recommend development of new D&S solutions to be distributed through “one to many” sales mechanisms
• Develop go-to-market for D&S solutions for North America (NAM) to be distributed through “one to many” sales mechanisms in partnership with D&S regional sales teams and product teams
• Support local sales teams, as expert sales on selected solutions from partners.
• Effectively work in close partnership with the D&S Product and regional sales teams and other internal Mastercard stakeholders (e.g. Account Managers, Country Managers, Data Compliance, Legal, Procurement, Finance, etc.) to drive/enable the “one to many” sales mechanism process
• Monitors adoption and efficacy of existing D&S solutions distributed through “one to many” sales mechanisms to retain and maximize revenues
All About You
• Knowledge of payments industry and value chain required; good understanding of Mastercard solutions and Data & Services solutions is preferred
• Customer oriented, analytical and a problem solver, quickly assess customers’ needs and connects them to potential solutions
• Loves to partner with other people to overcome challenges and achieve goals
• Shows track record of driving sales and shows perseverance and sense of urgency
• Understands Mastercard and D&S organizations and assets
• Demonstrates the ability to influence internal stakeholders and senior customer executives
• MBA or advanced quantitative degree preferable
• English required, additional languages desirable
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-77924