MasterCard Vice President, Employee Listening in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Vice President, Employee Listening
As part of the Global Talent and Organizational Effectiveness team, Mastercard is seeking a lead to enable and implement the Employee Listening strategy for the Company. This leader, will work closely with the HR Leadership Team, Talent COE, Employee Digital Experience team, and other business units to gather active and passive insights, along those moments that matter.
The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about listening (active and passive) to candidates and employees and knowledgeable of talent assessment practices processes. They thrive in complex environments, seek multiple perspectives and turn feedback and data into action. They are inclusive, empathetic, and committed to data-driven and evidence-based decisions that improve the lived experience of employees across Mastercard. They understand how, and are motivated, to define the strategy and the design of solutions to deliver impact at scale while connecting dots. They leverage their expertise and understanding of the people processes, end to end, to design the strategy and translate the resulted insights into actions that will drive employee engagement, productivity, and increase performance.
• Own implementation of Mastercard’s Employee Listening Vision, developing the strategy, roadmap and driving execution
• Run employee survey program, enabling to listen, reflect, discuss and act to help Mastercard employees thrive
• Lead the project team and the relationship with external vendors to support active and passive Employee Listening efforts
• Refine and refresh survey content and potential actions to ensure alignment to Employee Listening vision, strategy, and goals
• Seek feedback from multiple internal audiences and incorporate external research and practice to prioritize listening and engagement efforts and actioning insights
• Leverage perspectives from both theory and practice, internal and market data, to generate compelling insights from survey and assessment data, both independently and through collaboration with analysts, data scientists and stakeholders
• Provide guidance on how to best upskill, reskill, and recruit talent at scale to build a workforce for tomorrow (and today)
All About You:
• Advanced degree in industrial/organizational psychology, organizational behavior, social psychology, or related social science field
• Demonstrated experience leading large scale HR or analytics programs in a complex, matrixed environment
• Demonstrated ability to lead a project team without hierarchical authority by creating clarity, generating energy, and delivering success through teamwork
• Demonstrated ability to effectively balance the needs of multiple stakeholders while upholding program vision, strategy and goals
• Demonstrated ability to set and achieve challenging goals in a complex environment, while continuously scanning the environment for adaptations needed to achieve those goals
• Strong influencing capabilities
• Strong project management and problem solving skills with the ability to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams
• Experience interpreting multivariate statistical analyses (multivariate regression, random forests, factor analyses)
• Experience with Organizational Network Analysis efforts (preferred)
• Experience with design thinking methods
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-183206