MasterCard Vice President, Business Development (Merchant, Acquirer, FinTech) Cyber & Intelligence Solutions North America in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Vice President, Business Development (Merchant, Acquirer, FinTech) Cyber & Intelligence Solutions North America
The Cyber & Intelligence (C&I) solutions North America team is responsible for sales of world-class risk, fraud, cyber security, and authentication products and services in the US and Canada. The products we support help protect the integrity of the electronic payment system as well as ensure payments and interactions are simple, safe and secure in the digital and physical world. The solutions are primarily focused on fraud prevention, artificial intelligence, risk mitigation, authentication, identity, biometrics and dispute resolution including Mastercard’s latest acquisitions.
The Vice President will lead a team of Directors to achieve the regional sales targets and support Mastercard account managers in security/fraud related conversations. This role will report to the SVP, Business Development.
You will be solving unique business challenges partnering closely with Mastercard account teams and product teams to define the sales strategies for C&I products across diverse business segments. The role will drive scaling of sales and the broad penetration of C&I solutions through deep product expertise and solutions sales discipline.
• Accountable for ensuring that established sales revenue targets are met for C&I solutions in the US and Canada
• Responsible to lead a team of NAM C&I sales experts
• Identifies new opportunities and defines market growth strategy for C&I
• Partner with Nudata (Bahvioral Biometrics) Brighterion (AI Modeling) Ethoca (Dispute Resolution) Ekata (Identity Verification) and RiskRecon (Cyber Security risk assessment) sales teams to drive synergies and efficiencies
• Lead integrated account planning process for C&I in US and Canada
• Develop C&I sales strategy with account management teams
• Develop new ways to go to market with other Mastercard product groups (New Payment Flows, D&S, Digital, Merchants)
• Lead C-level customer meetings across issuer, merchant, acquirer and digital partner segments to drive business for Mastercard and C&I
• Become a specialist on the solutions that C&I provide to the market and an active thought leader on Mastercard’s approach to Cyber Security
• Accountable for delivering on individual sales target and C&I team target
• Build and maintain sales pipeline with accurate information to drive proper forecasting
• Help design and rollout of sales playbooks, documentation and provide market feedback for product managers to improve existing solutions
• Work cross functionally to close sales opportunities with legal, marketing, product and account teams
• Captures customer feedback on product and emerging needs and communicates feedback to regional product teams.
• Effective partnering with internal and external stakeholders to reach agreements
All About You:
• Excel at account research and planning
• Be well versed at navigating medium and large org charts
• Be practiced at qualifying opportunities and managing your time
• Understand your customers' businesses at a technical and operational level
• Create trust and value while building enduring relationships
• Demonstrate business value through a solutions sales approach to meet/exceed goals
• Identify and secure executive sponsorship to solidify business relationships and opportunities
• Negotiate commercial terms with contracts up to C-level executives
• Strategize and prioritize your own sales pipeline
• Meet and exceed sales goals and quotas
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Proven people management and employee development experience
• Experience in fraud/risk or authentication business is required
• Payments experience is highly desired.
• Technical cyber, fraud product sales
• Proven track record selling technology solutions directly and through partner channels
• Overnight travel required (50%)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-131129