MasterCard Vice President, Analytics Product Management in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Vice President, Analytics Product Management
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
Within the Data & Services organization, the Advisors organization is focused on creating, evolving and delivering superior Analytics, Insights, Test & Learn (former APT) and Consulting products and services. The Product Management teams are accountable for the full P&L of the products and the Delivery teams ensure that all projects and programs are efficiently and successfully completed.
• This role is responsible for:
o Global P&L ownership for a set of products within the Analytics team
o Experience with Precision Targeting and data-driven Personalization
o Developing Targeting & Personalization strategy for the R&C and FI verticals
o Actively lead and act as an evangelizer for all Targeting and Personalization initiatives
o Determining and driving forward the product innovation global agenda and product road map
o Ensuring successful sales of the product through Mastercard’s global executives and sales teams
o Aligning with P&I leads to ensure global company priorities are supported
o Ensuring scalable projects grow over time vs bespoke assignments
o Ensuring an E2E point of view, leading to the sale of other D&S products as part of the offering
o Ensuring flawless delivery of the product and maintaining the highest standards of quality in our customer relationships
• Candidates for this role will likely have answered ‘yes’ to the following questions:
o Do you have a track record of successfully managing a P&L?
o Are you comfortable with influencing and negotiating with top executives?
o Are you comfortable with rigorous and advanced analytics?
o Are you motivated by working in a flat hierarchy and making broad contributions?
o Are you interested in solving problems through technology and software?
• Accountability for delivering top and bottom line success for a set of products within the Analytics Product line
• Ensure the ABP is accurate
• Track the financials – actuals and forecast for the Analytics Businesses
• Monitor client deliveries and highlight risks to the product team
• Ability to effectively contribute to the development of the Analytics roadmap & Strategy
• Innovative leadership to continue evolving our product suite and drive future success
• Interface with Mastercard global leadership to represent the suite of products
• Provide expert sales support and ensure close partnership with the Sales team so they are fully equipped to sell the products
• Development and refinement of Delivery models to ensure flawless and efficient Delivery
• Ensure all critical KPIs are met or exceeded including:
o Global Product P&L
o Scalability (number of scalable projects globally)
o Contribution to regional Mastercard goals
All About You
• Experience with Product P&L management
• Experience with payments industry and understanding of analytics related to card spend, fraud and credit risk, interchange, consumer marketing, customer acquisition
• Experience with big data analytics, predictive modeling and machine learning algorithms is desired
• Strong project management skills
• Experience effectively leading teams
• Desire to roll up sleeves and make direct contributions
• Strong collaboration and ability to partner effectively with virtual, fast-paced teams
• Interest in technology and desire to apply technology to solve problems
• Strong communicator
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships with senior executives
• Previous top consulting background strongly preferred
• Bachelor’s degree required
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-102225