MasterCard Sr. Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, Experienced Hire Recruitment in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Sr. Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, Experienced Hire Recruitment
• Mastercard’s Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for developing diverse sourcing strategies to identify and attract the most competitive talent both internally and externally to ensure Mastercard’s continued success in payments innovation.
• The Senior Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, Experienced Hire Recruitment is an individual contributor position and will manage full life cycle recruitment efforts for open roles with a focus on North American Markets.
• The Recruiter will assist in building, strengthening, and expanding key businesses by attracting talent in a priceless way. The passion Mastercard has, to innovate and lead, must be reflected through this role as the face of our company.
• As a Senior Recruiter, you will be focused on determining ROI of established partnerships, and assess new relationships on an ongoing basis.
• You will work with our Diverse & Inclusion team to ensure diverse talent pools are built and considered for all positions as well as propose networking events to participate in.
• You will also assess key performance indicators established to further drive a high performing culture/service.
• Are you creative in finding new ways to compete for top external talent?
• Do you have the ability to build strong relationships at all levels and be viewed as a subject matter expert in what you do?
• Build partnerships with local, regional, and global leadership to identify important talent needs and develop creative strategies to attract and assess talent.
• Adept at building a deployable pipeline of top inclusive external talent.
• Lead recruitment status meetings for assigned client groups and partner with Human Resources Business Partners, Global Compensation and Global Mobility throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
• Meet quarterly goals for diverse candidate slates, candidate pipelines, and required applicant tracking updates, among others.
All About You:
•Experience in direct sourcing, candidate assessment, as well as recruiting principles, theories and concepts. Previous direct sourcing knowledge and use of tools in addition to LinkedIN is preferred.
• Prior experience recruiting professional level talent across a range of functions as a corporate in-house recruiter or in an RPO model is preferred.
• Recruitment agency or international recruitment experience is an asset.
• Experience with multiple Applicant Tracking Systems and Candidate Management Systems experience a plus.
• High standards, delivering with a sense of urgency; operating with a strong customer relationship and satisfaction approach.
• A self-starter who can act as a strong individual contributor, operating effectively in a matrixed global organization.
• Knowledge of U.S. employment laws
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-140276