MasterCard Sr Analyst, Sourcing & Supplier Management-Supplier Diversity in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Sr Analyst, Sourcing & Supplier Management-Supplier Diversity
Sourcing & Supplier Management creates and maximizes shareholder value by effectively managing the Mastercard supply base globally, focusing on reducing cost & risk while improving value & supplier performance. The Supplier Diversity team administers Mastercard’s Supplier Diversity Program, enabling Global Sourcing to optimize diversity in its supply base and to improve supply chain performance, transparency and accountability.
The Sr Analyst, Supplier Diversity is responsible for internal and external data for organizational accountability and compliance driven reporting that must be auditable, accurate and timely. The role also provides trend analysis and other key performance metrics to drive strategic and operational performance optimization.
• Collect, track and report metrics to ensure the Program goals are met including:
o Build transparent reporting, analyses and insights that can be leveraged to drive business unit & management action
o Develop and disseminate monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc spend reporting, using internal and external information systems
o Maintain Supplier Diversity dashboard and report on supplier diversity targets by Business Unit
o Investigate and resolve any reporting issues/errors
o Work with stakeholders across the company to respond to any ad-hoc reporting requests
• Identify and implement best practices and efficiencies with respect to processes, automation, and report execution
• Assist with survey and RFx responses about Mastercard’s Supplier Diversity Program
• Maintain diverse supplier documentation
• Assist in the preparation of presentations and documents for stakeholders
• Collaborate within Sourcing and build working relationships across teams and at all levels
• Support Supplier Diversity projects and engagements, including events, trainings, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned
All About You:
• Excellent data management and analytics experience, with ability to mine and evaluate technical, performance and financial data, using insights to drive impact
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications Excel (complex formulas, PivotTables, Power BI, slicers, data connections, macros), PowerPoint, and Word
• Experience with Oracle, Coupa, Tableau, and VIVA STARS or similar applications
• High level of ownership, business acumen, and entrepreneurship
• Strong written, verbal communication and executive presentation skills
• Ability to follow up and follow through on time sensitive issues
• Bachelor’s degree with a major in Business, Finance, or Management Information System is preferred
• Experience with Supplier Diversity, ESG, and/or Sourcing reporting preferred
• Ability to travel, as needed
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-160192