MasterCard Specialist, Product Management Excellence (PME) in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Specialist, Product Management Excellence (PME)
The Mastercard Product Management Excellence (PME) team enables product managers to create great solutions, deliver and run with the highest quality, scale with speed, and manage risk and financials. Our PME program is built on the following pillars:
Enabling and reinforcing more agility and end user focus, encouraging a test and learn and ‘fail fast’ culture. Less time and investment is required at the earlier stages while learning and gaining evidence with customer feedback, market insights, and competitive analysis.
Reducing controls commensurate with risk and empowering product teams to drive initiatives
Providing support with access to tools, learning resources, and vehicles to increase efficiency through collaboration and sharing of product knowledge across the organization.
PME is focused on eliminating complexity and introducing a more iterative approach towards agile product development. The framework serves as a decision-making mechanism to aid in the deployment of resources in order to better manage and prioritize our product portfolio. With better alignment and transparency across business lines, global, regional and cross-functional teams can perform at their best.
• Provide data analytics support for PME Digitization initiative
• Work as a member of the Product Management Excellence team to drive incremental and measurable business value of PME
• Work closely with Integrated Analytics developers to identify business and functional requirements in the design of new functionality or enhancements to the PME product pipeline tool
• Identifies appropriate solutions for more complex, less common issues. Works to liaise between Business partners and technical partners to ensure work is being done within PME teams to drive work that is needed to achieve road map deliverables
• Create quarterly dashboard reporting, and responsibility for accurate and timely implementation and appropriate communication.
• Ensures development objectives are accomplished
• Recognizes and escalates trends in key business problems in association with internal customers and contributes ideas for improvement.
• Assists with preparation and analysis of training initiatives as needed
All About You/Key Requirements
• BS or MS in Computer Science or Business Administration, preferred
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills; team oriented, collaborative, and flexible
• Experience creating and delivering presentations and communications for various audiences
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to execute quantitative and qualitative analyses, synthesize data, and draft recommendations
• Excellent organizational and/or project management skills
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-104230