MasterCard Specialist, Product Management, Digital & Customer Experience in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Specialist, Product Management, Digital & Customer Experience
Mastercard is looking for an agile team player to help enhance its Digital Customer Experience for its Insurance Products. The Global Insurance Product team is responsible for bringing 60+ insurance products to market in over 100+ countries globally.
Reporting to the Vice President, Global Head of Insurance, the Specialist, Product Management will work closely with our Customer Experience providers and develop and execute strategic plans. We are looking for highly motivated, collaborative and passionate individuals with a solid track record, looking to broaden their product management experience.
• Oversees vendor to implement enhancement to our Digital Customer Experience
• Researches and analyzes the business needs of internal and external stakeholders from the different regions
• Tracks and reports all key Customer Experience metrics and makes recommendations on improvements
• Monitors all Insurance claims metrics and identifies areas of opportunity
• Researches industry best practices to support internal and external knowledge documents.
• Monitors parts of a larger project roadmap
All About You
• Strong experience manipulating data and communicating observations, findings and preliminary insights with experience using Excel and PPT
• Excellent organizational and project management skills with demonstrated success in managing projects
• Takes initiative in building relationships with colleagues from multiple countries or markets
• Experience working on digital projects or products
• Vendor management experience
• Bachelor's degree required
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-74900