MasterCard Specialist, Product Development, Global Credit in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Specialist, Product Development, Global Credit
The Credit Product Development Analyst is responsible for supporting the VP New Credit Solutions Development & Platforms and broader team in considering development opportunities within our traditional business by supporting the analysis needed to size, prioritize, and develop strategies and propositions to address emerging opportunities and partnerships for credit. This role will also provide project management support across the team.
• Performs analysis of new technologies and applications in the payments industry; performs benchmarking analyses for Mastercard product features and performance
• Performs assigned tasks within the product development process; including product definition, business case development, and execution
• Monitors progress against key milestones in the development and implementation process through a project management discipline
• Supports strategic initiatives, new product launches, and implementation efforts
• Creates, finalizes and distributes product and sales materials
• Create and manage best practices, tools, and forums for the team
All About You
• Previous experience with new product or service development
• Experience with rapid prototyping projects
• Experience working with partners across other functions in support of key deliverables and product go-to market strategies
• Experience developing reports and preliminary insights based on complex analysis of competitor market data
• Ability to effectively communicate across internal departments, different regions and with senior product management
• Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office products
• Excellent organizational and/or project management skills
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-77566