MasterCard Senior Vice President, Digital Security, Cyber & Intelligence Solutions in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Vice President, Digital Security, Cyber & Intelligence Solutions
The Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (C&I) team is responsible for securing the trust and integrity of the electronic payments ecosystem as well as innovative product development to address the evolving risk & cyber security needs of our industry. The C&I team was established with the responsibility to safeguard all aspects of safety and security in payments and have made great strides with new products, services and standards, positively impacting all aspects of our current and future payment eco-system.
The Security & Cyber Innovation and Identity Solution verticals within the C&I organization are responsible for strategy and execution across the cyber, crypto, financial crime and identity domains. These domains are at the forefront of digital innovation and of interest to a wide range of stakeholders globally, including governments and regulators.
Your role will be reporting to both the EVP of Security & Cyber Innovation as well as the EVP Identity Solution. You will be responsible for the creation and execution of C&I’s digital security innovation strategy and government engagement. The focus will be on the three domains; cybersecurity, crypto/digital asset risk and digital identity. You will engage directly with various stakeholders across Mastercard (Public Policy, Government Engagement, Chief Security Officer, Chief Digital Officer, Chief Privacy Officer, Regional Offices) as well as with relevant government entities globally to ensure we create an inclusive strategy and execution plan for digital security across the three domains.
• Develop a Digital Security strategy and execution roadmap for Mastercard
• Participate in relevant industry and public-private partnership bodies to represent MA and inform our strategy.
• Advocate and evangelize the Digital Security strategy with internal as well as external stakeholders, including government entities and relevant industry bodies. This will be done in close collaboration with relevant departments like Law & Franchise as well as Public Policy.
• Provide leadership and guidance on MA’s participation in additional regulatory and or standards bodies focused for cyber, digital assets, identity and financial crime.
• Provide leadership and vision for the creation of partnerships to secure technology and execute against Mastercard Security & Privacy by Design principles.
• Provide leadership and vision in our efforts to combat cybercrime, ransomware and account takeover crimes.
• Provide leadership for business development and sales opportunities within the government segment
• Drive and demonstrate industry leadership across our solutions and geographies, through market-driven vision, data-driven analysis and exemplary cross-team collaboration.
• Strategic thinker and well versed in the domains of cybersecurity, digital assets and identity.
• Experienced in the payments, financial crime and financial technology.
• Proven track record of successful collaboration in a highly matrixed organization
• Experienced in regulatory and international affairs as well as government engagement.
• Experienced in standards and industry body participation.
• Vision and passion for our business, with high energy, intelligence and self-driven motivation. Must be a proven and credible thought leader in the industry with a trusted reputation and influential network;
• Experience managing global projects, with demonstrated understanding of regional differences – international overseas work experience a plus;
• Strategic, analytical, and systematic thinker who consistently challenges the status quo and constructively challenges the team to drive change and continuous improvement;
• Exceptional commitment to product management discipline and best practices; process-oriented, with a high attention to detail and quality on both internal team work and external products delivered to the market;
• Hands-on, player-coach, resourceful and nimble, while also able to navigate a global matrix environment; consistently turns strategies into execution and measurable outcomes;
• Outstanding executive communications skills as a spokesperson for Mastercard across the industry, including direct experience speaking at high-profile industry events and conferences;
• Open, transparent and highly collaborative leader who builds trusted relationships across teams and geographies, and sets a personal standard of excellence that others aspire to;
• MBA a plus.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-183783