MasterCard Senior Specialist, Product Management, Consumer Products in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, Product Management, Consumer Products
The position is responsible for supporting a centralized operations team to drive the evolving Consumer Products for Issuers organization. This role will report directly to the Head of the Central team and work across the team on a spectrum of priorities that cut across the product units and build greater regional relevance to advance our business forward.
• Support a team of professionals who will execute the priorities for the consumer products organization by focusing on the following work:
• Support the centrally managed variance process for premium brand mark (PBM) and brand on back variances across Credit, Debit and Prepaid for the Consumer business
• Support the run state of Citi Compliance initiative. Examples of this work may include:
Continuously Review Citi product and benefits offering in every market and ensure our offering is at par or better with that of the competition
• Produce Quarterly & Annual Reporting of card benefits & variances
• Support the coordination of Global RFP response in partnership with Business Initiative owners to drive consistent story & win deals
• Support engagement with cross functional teams to drive operational excellence within the consumer product organization
All About You:
• Wiliness to learn about the Consumer Products for Issuers organization
• Flexible and adaptable with strong problem-solving skills
• Strong analytical and reporting skills are highly preferable
• Strong communications, presentation and interpersonal skills including the ability to work with and ability to influence people across the consumer organization
• Professional style that is pro-active and collaborative to engage with team across multiple regions
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-121653