MasterCard Senior Specialist, Product Development & Innovation, Acquirer Products and Solutions in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Specialist, Product Development & Innovation, Acquirer Products and Solutions
The Product Development & Innovation team within Acceptance Solutions is a global function focused on accelerating Mastercard acceptance and enhancing the offering of Mastercard products and solutions for merchants, acquirers and players across the entire acceptance value chain. The role of the Sr. Specialist, Product Development is to support the development and implementation of new and existing solutions that solve the pain points of acquiring banks globally to support merchant acquisition and ongoing management.
We will engage key external partners for these efforts, ranging from early stage Fintechs to large technology players globally in the acquiring ecosystem. This product leader will work closely with these technology partners, internal stakeholders (Sales and Account teams) and acquiring customers to ensure the product is successfully delivered.
Drive delivery of acquirer solutions on a global basis partnering with external technology partners:
• Identify opportunities that map to acquirer needs
• Evaluate internal assets and external solutions to amplify acquirer value propositions
• Help define and track KPIs for key deployments
• Support development and evangelizing of acquirer strategy
• Perform data analyses as needed to inform go-to-market strategy, including but not limited to opportunity sizing, market prioritization, competitive benchmarking
• Partner with regional and market teams to present solutions to acquirers
• Participate with internal and external partners on product co-development opportunities
• Track progress and make product design decisions as and when required in partnership with internal and external stakeholders
• Support development of business cases and pricing strategies
• Partner with the Law and Franchise teams to optimize and ensure compliance with Mastercard rules
• Collaborate with Marketing & Communications to develop sales enablement materials and communications
• Conform to Project Management Excellence process
ALL ABOUT YOU:
• Payments industry and business knowledge a plus
• Relevant experience in product management or new product development in payment industry
• Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across functional teams
• Able to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others. Draw from a range of strategies to persuade people in a way that results in agreement or behavior change
• Effective, versatile and action oriented
• Excellent business acumen and commercial awareness - able to identify and work towards meeting wider organizational goals
• Bachelor's degree
• Based in Purchase
• Note: travel required (10-20%)
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-85877