MasterCard Senior Specialist, Priceless B2B2C Partnerships in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, Priceless B2B2C Partnerships
Position Summary: A unique opportunity to collaborate across IMC, D&S and Product to develop joint value propositions and manage their ongoing enhancement and performance over time. Hybrid work flexibility can be considered.
This role would assist with the following key Priceless Platform priorities:
• Build joint value proposition with D&S/Managed Services to enable new & recurring business opportunities across a variety of approaches
• Collaborate with Global and Regional loyalty teams to coordinate joint go to market opportunities aligned with the key platform and content capabilities
• Assess & build commercialization models across key partnerships and aligned to the value proposition of Priceless platform
• Manage existing integration partners and create upsell opportunities, including:
o Content sourcing capabilities
o Additional Priceless.com functionalities (sweepstakes, auctions, charity, etc.)
o Services opportunities (analytics, campaigns, CRM, etc.)
• Develop case studies and implement global KPI framework to measure success of customer implementations
o Awareness and site traffic metrics
o Content hits and misses
o Platform sales & applicable learnings
• Consolidate key learnings to be shared globally
• Refine sell-in materials to reflect key value propositions and various go-to-market approaches
• Support Global Consumer marketing organization to integrate key Priceless pillars through the Priceless platform
• Assist in strategic planning processes across Global Consumer Marketing & Sponsorships organization
Key Skills & Capabilities: Experience with product and project management. Comfortable working with numbers and financials to develop and define a business case. Ability to identify key messages from opportunities and present them to regional sales and leadership teams. A self-starter who can navigate through new ideas and work with the team to operationalize them in support of go-to-market engagements.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-133510