MasterCard Senior Specialist, Prepaid Product Management - North America in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Specialist, Prepaid Product Management - North America
The Prepaid payments landscape is rapidly evolving in North America, with multiple new solutions and Fintech market entrants. Mastercard is constantly looking for opportunities to leverage new innovations & technologies to extend our digital services and create new value for our customers across the Prepaid Market place.
As part of the NAM Core Products Team, the North America Prepaid team is responsible for:
• Delivering new digital solutions that will enable Mastercard to win more business and penetrate new payment flows
• Leveraging existing Mastercard assets and consumer insights to create product stickiness and differentiation and deliver a flawless consumer experience
• Partnering with our account and market development teams to win more share of wallet and grow programs with our customers (issuers, program managers, processors, FinTechs, etc.) through product innovation strategies
• Best in class product management of Prepaid products and value-added services, including staying ahead of industry trends and evolving product line to meet evolving market needs
The role of the Sr. Specialist, Market Product Management, you will be responsible for supporting the efforts for Mastercard’s consumer, commercial and healthcare product suites:
• Evolving the Prepaid product and services strategy for the NA market based on leading-edge consumer research and market insights, including FinTech strategy
• Capturing the voice of market to (i) inform Mastercard’s product roadmap based on identified capability and service gaps and opportunities to differentiate MasterCard and (ii) develop targeted customer engagement and go-to-market programs
• Working with regional sales and business development teams to drive customer adoption and provide subject matter expertise
• Partnering with regional sales and business development teams to identify top line prepaid revenue growth opportunities, defining the account product strategies, and driving the execution
• Implementing programs designed to ease doing business with Mastercard
• Advise and support Prepaid sales including overseeing the development of thought leadership, go-to-market and other product program support materials
• Acting as an expert and champion for Prepaid product across consumer, commercial and healthcare to internal and external stakeholders
All About You
• Demonstrated knowledge of the North America prepaid industry
• Product management or similar experience, preferably within a bank, program manager or processor. Experience with healthcare a plus
• Desire to get your “hands dirty” with focus on execution
• Proven written and oral communication skills
• Committed to vision and track record of influencing others to drive the vision forward
• Team player, known for your collaboration skills
• Passionate about consumer experiences
• Bachelor’s required, MBA preferred
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-86289