MasterCard Senior Specialist, Digital Innovation in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, Digital Innovation
Develops product strategies and roadmaps to execute to ensure maximum penetration of market segments. Manages and maintains existing product lines on an on-going basis, including partner management. Conducts opportunity assessments on new ideas and concepts. Provides design specifications for product enhancements to Product Development. Defines business and technical requirements, and manages the relationships of technical resources and the Global Technology Organization to maintain and build out platforms.
• Solicit input from customer teams, customers and third parties regarding development of new solutions and possible enhancements of product offerings
• Compile market research and support opportunity assessments on new concepts and ideas
• Development of business cases and requirements for new solutions
• Participate in bringing solutions to market
• Interface with customer relationship managers to test concepts and monitor issuer pilots
• Transition new products into maintenance mode
• Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience
All About You
Related work experience, preferably in financial services
• Experience in product management, product development, and project management desirable
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational, planning and follow-up skills
• Ability to manage work on several projects concurrently
• Strong analytical skills. Detail oriented focus
• Business Acumen with the ability to provide solutions that drive positive results to the customer and Mastercard
• Self motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team
• General office environment
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-176570