MasterCard Senior Business Assistant, Identity Verification in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Business Assistant, Identity Verification
Mastercard’s Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (C&I) organization develops and delivers world-class security products and services for partners across the globe. As part of this organization, the Identity Solutions team leads the development and delivery of innovative products that help partners identify their customers and enable simple and secure digital experiences for consumers in payments and beyond.
Mastercard recently acquired Ekata, a global leader in the identity verification space. Ekata’s technology, powered by AI, fraud prevention and digital identity capabilities, enables consumers and businesses to perform trusted digital interactions across the globe.
As part of strategic initiatives including the integration of Ekata’s services into Mastercard and the development of emerging Identity Verification capabilities, the team is looking for an administrative assistant to support planning, key administrative activities, and coordination across the Identity Verification group and Ekata organization.
• Ensures reliable and efficient engagement with newly acquired Ekata organization.
• Provides administrative support to head of Identity Verification in addition to key leaders across business line and Ekata.
• Coordinates planning activities, key meetings, supports visitors and other key events across Mastercard and Ekata teams.
• Supports organizational communications across Identity Solutions, Mastercard regions and Ekata team.
• Supports new hire onboarding activities and ensures processes are running well and kept up to date.
• Supports monthly and quarterly management reporting process for Identity Verification business.
• Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, hotel and other reservations. Managers corresponding expense reporting. Manages arrangements and expenses in-line with company Travel and Entertainment policy.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and executing other prioritized administrative projects.
All About You
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Successful track record working with and providing administrative support to senior leaders in a large organization.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat.
• Self-starter; has ability to work well independently and in team setting.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-132724