MasterCard Senior Business Assistant-C&I Network, Regions and Platforms in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Business Assistant-C&I Network, Regions and Platforms
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (C&I) team is responsible for product management and innovative product development of products and services to address the evolving risk and security needs of all of Mastercard’s various customer segments.
Reporting to the EVP, C&I Network, Regions and Platforms, this position is responsible for providing support to the EVP and several senior members of their team. The function is fast-paced and dynamic and therefore requires a “can-do” person” with strong initiative and proven ability to build and maintain relationships. The role includes performing general administrative duties with excellence and little supervision, such as scheduling of meetings, creating end-to-end/multi-country travel arrangements (including organizing travel visas), expense reporting, calendar management, ordering supplies, and maintaining department records including the departmental budget and contract administration support. The incumbent plays a critical role toward successful achievement of the leadership team’s objectives.
• Schedule meetings with multiple attendees (including C-suite members) in multiple time zones, arrange conferences and ensure all meeting support is appropriately coordinated.
• Arrange global travel for multi-country/continent trips (including air and ground transportation, hotel, visa applications and other components) through corporate travel; complete T&E reporting in a timely manner according to policy.
• Act as a “face” of the team when dealing with internal and external stakeholders, espousing Mastercard values and our team culture
• Assist in preparing, tracking, and maintaining departmental budget including headcount and expense management
• Prepare correspondence, memoranda, reports, presentations or other assigned documentation in specified software package(s).
• Administer programs, projects or processes specific to the operating unit served, and maintain spreadsheets or databases to monitor departmental information.
• May research special topics or work on projects as assigned.
• Develop and produce reports as assigned.
[All About You]
• Team oriented and talented at building and maintaining relationships in a professional environment across all levels to foster credibility and trust.
• Must have a demonstrated style that includes a high sense of urgency, ability to think out of the box, and provide proactive solutions in anticipation of the needs of the EVP and team
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral, with proven ability to communicate complex concepts to a broad range of stakeholders
• Administrative experience in a matrixed corporate environment interfacing with senior and executive level management and customers, and with confidential information.
• Proficiency in MS office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word); Outlook; Oracle as well as technologies such as Skype, MS Teams, Zoom, travel booking tools like Concur etc.
• Accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to function well in a busy and varied environment and work well under pressure.
• Previous Mastercard experience a plus.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-132887