MasterCard Senior Analyst in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
At MasterCard Worldwide, we believe that how we do business is as important as what we achieve. That is why we are committed to the highest standards of ethics and integrity in all our dealings around the world. Indeed, ethics and compliance are embedded in our core company values and are essential both to the personal success of every MasterCard employee and to the continued success of the company.
MasterCard's Global Ethics and Compliance Team in the Law Department is responsible for ensuring the organization’s compliance with a series of laws and regulations, and for implementing, overseeing and executing compliance programs, policies and procedures.
The Business Conduct Office provides ethics advice, counseling, compliance awareness activities and training for Mastercard employees and is responsible for the Code of Conduct, Whistleblower Policy, Code of Ethics for the CEO and Senior Financial Officers and Conflicts of Interest Disclosures.
The Global Compliance Investigations Team is responsible for managing the Ethics Helpline and Ethics on-line Helpline website and conducting independent investigations into allegations of potential fraud and employee misconduct.
• Manage the day-to-day operations of Mastercard’s Investigative Activity Case Management System (the MasterCard Ethics Helpline) and the Ethics Helpline vendor
• Significant focus will be on compiling compliance metrics and preparing charts and presentation materials for monthly, quarterly and annual compliance reports for the CCO, Law Department, Audit Committee, Business/Function Leads and Region Compliance Leads, regarding investigative activity, employee ethics surveys and the Compliance Resolution Process
• Assist in administering the Risk Clarity Survey
• Maintain and manage documentation and tracking related to Compliance Resolution Process
• Tracking the resolution of Compliance Process Improvements identified during compliance investigations
• Provide support for Global Compliance Investigation Counsel, including obtaining and analyzing evidence, conducting email reviews and participating in witness interviews
• Coordinate and harmonize investigation information with other Specialized Investigative Functions including but not limited to the Employment Law Team, Employee Relations, Corporate Security and Region Compliance Leads
• Support the Business Conduct Office training and awareness Manager to periodically develop and update Ethics training and Awareness materials
• Provide Conflicts of Interest Disclosure Reviews and Approvals
[All About You]
• Ability to and comfort with working with highly sensitive and confidential information with discretion [Confidentiality is a critical skill requirement]
• Exercise excellent judgment and meticulous attention to detail
• Strong interest in data analytics and trend identification and translating that information into actionable guidance
• Commitment to working with an open-mind and to not pre-judge; allowing the facts to tell the story
• Intellectually curious, motivated self-starter
• Strong oral and written communication skills, emphasizing excellent drafting and proofreading
• Compliance & Ethics subject-matter knowledge
• Experience multi-tasking, managing multiple projects and assignments concurrently, and managing and meeting deadlines with minimal supervision
• Excellent organizational and calendaring capabilities
• Excellent computer skills, including expert knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point and Outlook
• Interest in becoming a Compliance Investigator
• Language proficiency preferred: Spanish, Portuguese, etc.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-84112