MasterCard Senior Analyst, Learning & Development in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst, Learning & Development
The Mastercard Learning and Insights Team’s vision is to build the necessary capabilities to continue to win in the market by providing fit-for-purpose learning experiences to ensure people’s skills remain relevant and forward-looking. The Human Skills Academy focuses on how we think, who we are and how we collaborate with our colleagues and our customers
Reporting to the VP, Human Skills Academy— this role is accountable for supporting, developing, curating and executing high impact corporate learning programs and growth experiences for employees globally, with emphasis on developing professional (or human) skills.
The goal of this global role is to ensure the durability of our brand and bring our unique culture to life by cultivating the ways in which we think, communicate, behave and work together in our business and with our customers.
Are you a learning and skills innovator with a passion for creating meaningful learning experiences? Do you enjoy developing brand new learning touch points? Are you highly motivated, intellectually curious, creative, flexible, tech savvy and analytical? Do you want to work for a company where you can do well while doing good?
• Develop, coordinate, curate and create content for corporate learning programs supporting the end-to-end delivery of high quality, simple, relevant and impactful global learning programs and experiences with a focus on digital learning solutions (e.g. eLearning, videos, curation, story shorts, virtual, blended).
• Manage digital curriculum development, facilitate content, conduct research and support the development of headline learning programs that are designed to build knowledge and share trends for specific groups and events globally
• Collaborate with the Learning Academies, Global Talent, Global and Regional HR, Business SMEs and vendors to execute needs assessments, project planning, instructional design, content development, pilots/testing, program delivery and facilitation.
• Advise and consult on tactical and operational strategies, including learning needs assessment, scoping, project planning and team meetings
• Manage the ideation, development, updating, response and alignment of learning surveys, communications, social elements and knowledge pages.
• Conduct ongoing evaluation, data analysis and reporting of learning programs in the areas of business impact, learning engagement, employee experience and cost effectiveness. Use data to pull insight and recommend program updates.
• Manage assigned vendor relationships to ensure quality program development and delivery; recommend and evaluate potential vendor partnerships to make preliminary recommendations.
All About You:
• You’re a tech-savvy design thinker with an understanding of experience design, an eye for driving and creating visually stunning and engaging experiences/content, and a track record for creating the new and the different.
• You view everything through the eyes of your customer, the learner and continually look at the market and competition to identify new and creative ways to engage.
• Experience coordinating, creating, developing, managing, marketing and measuring global learning and development programs via multiple delivery channel with a focus on digital learning solutions (e.g. ILT, e-learning, virtual, blended, etc.).
• Strong learning technology competency needed, experience with design software and HTML coding is a plus.
• Collaborative multitasker skilled at working with teams, cooperating across networks coordinating with vendors and key internal stakeholders on learning & development program implementation.
• Strong communicator and facilitator; a true storyteller who is credible and influential with employees at every level.
• Analytical and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize work and get things done; knows how to work hard and smart.
• Highly curious and creative; stays aware of relevant best practices and external trends to identify new and creative ways to engage employees.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-141945