MasterCard Senior Analyst Corporate Security Governance h in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Analyst Corporate Security Governance h
• Monitors system security, governance and audit, and develops, delivers, maintains and monitors IT security controls to align with best practices policies, standards
• Supports in-depth investigations on governance and audit type controls and produces detailed reports
• Participates in the governance, risk and compliance management process, including documenting, reviewing and updating systems on a regular basis; contributes in the preparations of responses to internal/external audits and continuous review/improvement of controls
• responds to Customer questions with regards to audit and RFPs
• Takes actions to address audit and governance issues according to established policies; monitors the implementation of action plans to reduce risk
• Assists with the implementation of cross-functional initiatives to deliver on governance goals, policies and procedures
• Supports special projects as requested; provides ad-hoc support to management
• Performs, updates and maintains existing controls and processes
• Execute on governance/audit management processes and procedures to maintain the status of MasterCard’s compliance on information resources that process, store or transfer sensitive data
• Experience having worked in information security governance and audit analysis; begins to develop relationships with various corporate security managers, business and technology partners
• Exposure to security, including network and internet systems security
• Experience collaborating cross-functionally to identify and implement best practice governance/audit policies and processes
• Experience delivering presentations and supporting messaging with senior leadership
• Four year degree in a related field (or certifications and comparable experience)
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong relationship building skills
• Quick learner
• Demonstrates leadership skills and help drive change
• Information Security certification such as CISSP would be a plus
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-80244