MasterCard Senior Analyst, Business Analysis in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst, Business Analysis
This is an individual contributor role responsible for leading and/or participating in the analysis and implementation of product, system and operational initiatives supporting changes in Mastercard's business environment with a specialized focus on Settlement Service offerings, settlement/liquidity risks, controls, policies and operations.
• Develop business cases to support recommendations for process or product improvements aimed at enhancing organizational capabilities and improving operational efficiencies
• Partner with business owners to understand new business opportunities and define the business and functional requirements. Deliver high quality business and functional requirements to the development teams for the purpose of completing the design, coding, testing, and implementation phases of the project life cycle.
• Deliver in-depth and comprehensive financial, operational, customer and high level systems analysis to evaluate settlement risk and propose mitigating solutions for proposed new and enhanced systems and products
• Ensure development objectives are accomplished; user testing is performed; and member notification is prepared in a timely fashion.
• Coordinate and assist in implementation of new or revised rules and policies.
All About You:
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Prior Business Analyst and Project Management experience required.
• Applies extended expertise of principles theories and concepts plus broad knowledge of business/function and development life cycle.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in financial analysis and planning.
• Self starter with good leadership abilities.
• Requires minimal supervision/assistance.
• Good business writing skills and effective presentations skills.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-113397