MasterCard Senior Analyst, B2B Marketing in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst, B2B Marketing
• Responsible for establishing full-funnel B2B marketing content and strategies for financial institutions – retail banks, commercial banks, and fintech/neobanks, and delivering results. You’ll collaborate closely with product marketing and demand generation to ensure our content strategy rolls up to overall marketing goals and supports cross-functional initiatives.
• Partner with product, segment leads and sales to develop differentiated value propositions for financial institutions through research and other validation methods
• Drive data-driven content strategy with a focus on increasing organic traffic and growing leads
• Maintain and manage a content calendar with consistent and repeatable distribution strategies
• Test, report on and improve contents impact at each stage of the funnel. Proactively identify gaps or missed opportunities and adjust strategy accordingly.
All About You:
• You are comfortable working cross-functionally with other team leads to gain the knowledge needed to inform your strategies and report on wins and opportunities.
• You have excellent communication skills. You’re able to effectively communicate strategies, measure and report on progress to peers and leaders alike to gain buy-in and foster a culture of content throughout the organization.
• You’re data and response-driven. You analyze the performance of past copy to improve future copy. You like to run experiments and test new ideas. You don’t determine what worked and what didn’t by instinct -- you have the metrics to prove it.
• You’re a strategic thinker. You enjoy developing content strategies to drive traffic and conversions and are driven by data and insights. You understand the enterprise audience and how to appeal to different personas. You can demonstrate successful outcomes you have developed and executed.
• You’re a great storyteller. You understand that content should be purposeful and succinct, even when dealing with complex subjects. You write clearly and effectively and avoid fluff and jargon.
• You’re creative. You are able to take business concepts and make them clear and compelling. You come up with sharp copy and fun ideas that drive results. You have strong project management skills.
• You have experience developing creative briefs and promotion plans that provide clear direction, deadlines and deliverables to team members across copywriting, design, social and paid media.
• You love to collaborate. You have experience working closely in cross-functional teams to develop new and innovative solutions. You balance quantity and quality.
• You can manage a large number of content priorities moving at once from individual team goals to external requests. You can ramp up our content volume all while making sure it’s always top-notch and valuable to customers.
• You have your finger on the pulse of emerging B2B content marketing trends and continually bring new ideas to the table to help engage our customers and prospects with our content.
• You understand SEO. SEO is built into your strategic content initiatives, driving organic traffic and marketing results. You are comfortable collaborating with SEO team members to continuously measure performance, iterate and deliver results.
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-157883