MasterCard Senior Analyst, Account Management in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Analyst, Account Management
Senior Analyst, Account Management
• Our North America sales organization is seeking to build a diverse strategic and consultative workforce of world-class relationship managers, problem-solvers and technologists. We are pursuing highly motivated individuals who display strong achievement orientation, intellectual curiosity, openness, resilience, diligence, and the ability to effectively marshal resources. We align our team to compete and differentiate on the basis of customer intimacy, product and solution strength, and partnership orientation.
• Mastercard is recruiting talented individuals for a full time role in Account Management in the Prepaid and Digital Banking team within our US Issuers organization, which focuses on the sale and delivery of Mastercard products and services to Strategic Partners. This includes growing net new payment volume and selling Value Added Services to Prepaid and Debit Issuers, Program Managers and value-chain partners in the United States.
• Have you ever proactively identified and solved complex problems that impact management, relationship and direction of the business?
• Have you ever prepared proposals, RFP’s, and negotiate contractual relationships with various internal and external stakeholders?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
As an account manager you will:
• Manage relationship with approximately 10-20 customers in the Prepaid and Digital Banking team to achieve specific volume, revenue and market share growth goals across prepaid, debit, credit and other products and services for Mastercard.
• Work closely with a large diverse cross-functional team within Mastercard to achieve revenue targets and increase market share within your assigned customer segment.
• Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, actively manage an account plan and business development pipeline with your customers and oversee the delivery and usage of integrated solutions purchased by your customers.
• Identify customer needs and customer strategies for growth and identify and pursue opportunities to deliver solutions and drive profitability, revenue growth and value creation for both Mastercard and the customer.
• Identify inputs and assumptions for business cases and financial models required to support customer relationship and associated agreements, ensuring US and global (where applicable) linkage of resources and information sharing. Ideal candidate will demonstrate ability to independently develop business cases.
• Develop Webinar content and coordinate client webinars to deliver industry and Mastercard insights based on analysis of customers’ business through modeling and forecasting and competitive analysis, while leveraging Mastercard's strong brand, technology, operations and risk platforms to deliver bottom line results to customers
All About You:
We are seeking a candidate who can:
• Self-starter, highly organized, collaboration minded, solutions and results driven
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a matrix/team environment
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and be a creative problem solver by taking ownership of client questions and issues and prioritizing tasks until resolution to satisfaction of customer.
• Develop and manage strategic sales plans that best support customer needs while meeting Mastercard's business objectives; keep customer and Mastercard aligned on objectives by conducting business reviews with senior executives in customer organization.
• Develop strong customer relationships across levels and functions (particularly product, fraud, marketing, operations, strategy and information technology) and influence or change customer preference towards Mastercard as a strategic partner and solution provider.
• Understand business and market dynamics, Mastercard’s product and service specifications and applications, and your customers’ strategies and needs in order to identify opportunities and design tailored solutions which meet the customer’s needs.
• Converse and provide insightful viewpoints on Mastercard platforms, products and services, explain to customers how they can leverage Mastercard’s offerings for their own business needs and communicate complex technological concepts with clarity and conviction.
• Keep pace with cutting edge technology trends and events that impact Mastercard’s platforms, products and services, visualize the “big picture” and understand the interdependencies between related inputs and their implications on current and future business goals/outcomes.
• Manage contracts the customer contract agreement process.
• Undergraduate degree required
• Ideal candidate will have relevant experience in the Prepaid or Digital Banking Industry, or from working at a Prepaid Program Manager or Issuer.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-76411