MasterCard Program Manager, Credit Products in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Program Manager, Credit Products
Program Manager – Credit Products
The Strategic Program Management team is the glue that connects the Core Product team to all aspects of Mastercard’s Technology and Operations division. The team ensures that all the technology initiatives of the core product teams are delivered on time and within budget. We ensure that the right Mastercard assets are leveraged to derive the biggest benefit to the product teams. We continuously seek ways ensure that Mastercard’s core products always have the right competitive advantage.
Are you a driven, experienced Program Manager who is passionate about delivering the right technology to product teams? Are you seeking a new challenge in technology delivery? Then this role might be your next job.
You will be responsible for enabling and ensuring great collaboration between the Credit product team and technology teams across the organization. You would also be responsible for:
Who you are
• Learning for you is a well of life, not a stepping stone.
• You have extensive experience in software development project/program management roles, preferably in platform teams with complex systems.
• You have practical experience with agile and lean values, principles, and techniques.
• You confidently and coherently communicate across disciplines and levels within the organization, translating complex ideas for stakeholders in Design, Tech, Product, Data and Finance etc.
• You’re a great communicator within your team and bring clarity to the projects you take on: defining goals and success measures, freeing up lines of communication, identifying and removing blockers, encouraging collaboration, and, most importantly, continuously looking for ways to improve how we work.
• You are the glue of a happy, productive, cross-functional team; making space for the creative work across all disciplines to happen in a transparent, open environment. You fight for the right user-centered process to achieve a practical balance of quality and speed.
• Experience in a Payments environment would also be an advantage but is not required.
• Innovative, Customer centric and a good people person.
What you’ll do
Provide a view of Total cost of ownership (TCO) to the product team by partnering with the technology finance team to share the TCO details monthly.
Will be responsible for managing relationships and communicating with the senior leadership on complex projects.
Drive financial and technical efficiencies in the Credit Programs.
Lead key strategic and complex efforts which support the growth of Credit products in partnership with the Product Teams, Development Leads and Project Managers.
Facilitate overall roadmap planning: unpack a broad, cross-functional initiative into specific work streams, help teams define scope, deliverable, and schedules, and coordinate release planning across multiple teams for multiple stakeholders.
Craft and execute on cross-functional communications strategies for large program teams.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-69878