MasterCard Marketing Analyst, C&I Global Product Marketing in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Marketing Analyst, C&I Global Product Marketing
The Global C&I B2B and Product Marketing organization is accountable for providing subject matter expertise and product marketing thought leadership across Mastercard Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (C&I)I business units
The Analyst, Global B2B & Product Marketing is a core partner within the Artificial Intelligence Solutions business unit, and will be embedded with the different business unit teams to provide product marketing support to drive the established business strategy and goals
We are looking for someone responsible for helping drive a comprehensive marketing plan focused on a wide range of marketing channels, programs and disciplines, including: content marketing, thought leadership, event management, partner/channel marketing programs, brand marketing, social media engagement, multi-channel campaigns, demand generation, digital/online customer acquisition and marketing analytics/measurement.
Partner with Business Unit teams to:
• Execute marketing activities to drive customer engagement, awareness, usage, and loyalty
• Help build and manage a calendar of customer acquisition and demand generation activities that drive the sales funnel and accelerate deal closure (email campaigns, tradeshows, etc.), working closely with the sales organization to ensure complete alignment and successful execution
• Own and deliver the overall calendar of events and execution of integrated marketing campaigns focused on the right attendees and decision-makers
• Develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns and experiential marketing programs focused on most strategic verticals/use cases for Business
• Develop and execute marketing programs focused on cross-sell/up-sell of new services, as well as the successful launch of new products into the marketplace
• Support to deliver content that is well researched, written and closely aligned with core value propositions: product collateral, white papers, blog posts, research articles, video scripts, web site copy, search marketing ads, advertising copy, newsletters and various internal/external communications
• Support managing a team of reliable, cost-effective service providers and supporting agencies, with a focus on value, timely delivery and exceptional results
• Coordinate with the rest of C&I Marketing Team to capture learnings and best practices in support of investment efficiencies
• Monitor industry trends to capture relevant Information that reinforces competitive differentiation
• Champion the Product Marketing sales enablement discipline to optimize content quality and drive customer interest
• Support the development of customer-led value propositions to reinforce the tangible benefits and unique advantages of Mastercard’s products and solutions
• Partner with Global IMC B2B & Product Marketing teams to drive consistency of positioning and messaging, balanced with local relevance
• Capture and publish best practices and case studies
• Manage the performance tracking and reporting of marketing activities, including Execs updates and ad-hoc business reviews
All about You
• 3-4 years minimum experience in product management or B2B product marketing
• Understanding of the principles around B2B and B2B2C marketing
• Knowledge of, or interest in, Artificial Intelligence driven solutions applicable to payments services
• Creative thinking, yet data driven marketing professional who thrives on meticulous, timely execution. You have a demonstrated track record of reliable delivery in a fast-paced technology/financial services environment with diverse, demanding stakeholders across multiple time zones and geographies
• Sales-focused in everything you do, providing exceptional support to a growing, global sales organization that relies on effective marketing programs and support to drive rapid revenue growth
• Collaborative problem solver who operates with a sense of urgency
• Ability to work effectively in fast-paced environment with constant change
• Team player – Ability to multi task – Ability to manage ambiguity
• Strong communications skills as well as big attention to details
• Advanced training and/or job experience in online/digital demand generation, including email marketing, social media engagement/monitoring and web site marketing
• Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-132413