MasterCard Managing Consultant, Business Development - Sales and Servicing in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Managing Consultant, Business Development - Sales and Servicing
Mastercard Data & Services (D&S) encompasses Mastercard's (NYSE: MA) offerings beyond the transaction. We provide customers across industries and geographies with a tailored portfolio of solutions to address their business pain points. By harnessing the power of our real-time, anonymized and aggregated transaction data, powerful software platforms and wealth of expertise, we empower customers to unlock a holistic view of consumer behavior beyond their four walls, distill actionable insights and make more data-driven decisions. With compelling offerings for financial institutions, retailers, telecommunications organizations, travel companies and more, our services drive efficiency and value and enable our customers to solve business problems from end to end.
The Manager of US Financial Institutions (USFI) will be responsible for the day to day activities of, and interactions with Citi to help grow our mutual interest via our services.
• Are you interested in driving large scale, strategic engagements?
• Are you comfortable with aggressive sales goals in a growing business?
• Have you built lasting client relationships?
The Client Business Leader will develop new D&S business opportunities among target clients including the following specific activities:
• Work cooperatively with the Mastercard Client Account Managers to identify client business needs or gaps
• Construct agile sales teams to tailor D&S solutions to address those client needs or gaps
• Represent Mastercard to clients and continue to support positive client relationship development
• Own pricing and margin decisions within approved ranges
• Manage the sales administration workflow requirements to have sales opportunities entered, reviewed and approved in the D&S internal workflow system.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Advanced Payments experience recommended
• Experience in developing and fostering customer relationships as a trusted partner
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, including ability to frame opportunities from a customer’s perspective
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage and sell to a large client or cluster of clients
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills along with solid project management credentials
• Experience with Financial Institutions
• Proven track record in cross company, collaborative teaming
• Practical, yet creative and innovative
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-128603