MasterCard Managing Consultant, Advisors - Marketing in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Managing Consultant, Advisors - Marketing
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, this team provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, loyalty and analytics to financial institutions and merchants globally.
• Do you want to be part of a collaborative environment?
• Do you get energy from developing omni-channel marketing campaigns and seeing them in the market?
• Are you excited about helping our clients grow their business with new digital products and solutions?
• Do you have experience with managing end-to-end multi-channel marketing campaigns?
• Can you leverage consumer and behavioral data to design the best communication strategy?
• Managing Consultant, Delivery position is responsible for leading the planning and execution of marketing focused engagements for our clients
• Leverages, interprets and analyzes data and insights to plan and implement Omni channel marketing initiatives
• Manage various marketing campaign elements including targeting, list selection, creative, production, fulfillment, tracking and pre/post analysis
• Builds milestones, mail plans, matrices and test/control methodology using strong quantitative/analytical skills
• Drive innovation by helping identify new channels for consumer engagement
• Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Manages the end-to-end execution of complex campaigns that include several workstreams, leading cross-functional teams across multiple marketing channels including direct mail, email and digital channels
• Effectively supports sales team in pricing, developing and presenting proposals, and aligns programs with overall Delivery strategy
• Acts as an expert and champion for Acquisition and Lifecycle marketing producs and supports further evolution of product lifecycle
• Collaborate with internal delivery teams (creative, digital, print production and analytical teams) to execute deliverables according to project timelines and within budget
• Work with the client, project team and manager to generate the desired success metrics and forecasting and managing the project budget to achieve the required ROI
• Develops day to day working relationship with internal and external stakeholders and effectively manages client communictions
• Identifies client challenges and brings ideas on opportunities to leverage D&S capabilities to the attention of Sales and Product organizations
• Manages time and controls own work effectively
All About You
• Expert in project management
• Strength in interpreting analytics and translating insight into action
• Experience in banking or retail preferred and client facing background
• Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically
• Vendor management experience desirable
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Digital campaign experience required (Social, SMS, Content); direct mail, email and other channels strongly desired
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• BA required
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-122213