MasterCard Manager, Treasury Solutions in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Treasury Solutions
Mastercard Corporate Treasury is looking for a Manager, Treasury Solutions. The Treasury Solutions team is Mastercard's resident expert on foreign exchange and its role in the global financial system, the Mastercard network, and cross-currency/cross-border payments. The team acts in a consultative capacity to support various business initiatives across products and functions and manages the FP&A function of foreign exchange activities.
The Manager, Treasury Solutions, will work closely with Corporate Treasury, Corporate FP&A, Global Product and Innovation, Operations & Technology and the regional business teams, providing subject matter expertise on foreign exchange and other pertinent treasury considerations. In this role, s/he will mainly focus on performing forecasting and financial analysis, and working with Technology and Financial Systems teams for development of tools to efficiently manage foreign exchange activities. Additional responsibilities include working with the Product Development Team in enhancing existing and developing new products in the cross-border payment space, as well as with other foreign exchange matters (e.g., supporting a regional sales team in explaining the value of Mastercard’s foreign exchange offerings to customers).
• Prepare budget, forecast and management reports for foreign exchange activities of Mastercard
• Liaise with Corporate and Regional FP&A teams to drive the planning process and explain variances
• Drive the project for automating foreign exchange FP&A process, working closely with Financial Systems team and external consultants
• Roll out a new system to business that provides detailed actuals for foreign exchange activity and help generate insights to drive incremental business
• Act as a subject matter expert in foreign exchange and provide related consultative services to product development and regional business teams
• Improve processes related to authorization, clearing and settlement of cross-currency transactions
• Address customer needs in the foreign exchange and space
The role provides an excellent opportunity for future growth at Mastercard, both in the Finance function as well as product development and regional business functions. The role presents a great leadership development opportunity and is especially suitable for people interested in growing into a broader business leadership role
ALL ABOUT YOU:
The ideal candidate will be someone with a strong interest and/or knowledge in treasury processes (especially foreign exchange activities), while also being interested in a broader functional role that includes financial planning, product development and strategy. We are looking for individuals who are very strong analytically and who look for creative ways to solve problems. The successful candidate is someone who is excited to stretch themselves and is comfortable analyzing projects from both a business and a finance perspective.
Specific requirements include:
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills (Programming skills is a plus). Experience and skills of working with very large amount of data and using tools to generate business insights
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly the ability to work and communicate cross-functionally
• Excellent leadership qualities, including getting work done through others, being organizationally savvy, thought leadership
• Experience of managing Financial Planning and Analysis process is a plus
• Undergraduate degree in finance, economics, computer science, or similar analytical field; MBA preferred
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-75972