MasterCard Manager, Products & Innovation Strategy in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Products & Innovation Strategy
• The mission of the Products & Innovation (P&I) Strategy team is to support the Chief Product Officer (CPO) in strategy development and business operations across MasterCard’s P&I Business Lines. In addition, the team seeks to create efficiencies, improve alignment and facilitate change.
• Have you ever successfully influenced executives on your strategic point of view?
• Are you motivated by a dynamic, changing business environment and its opportunities and challenges?
• Are you adept at solving complex business problems and achieving support, buy-in and execution for the solutions you’ve developed?
• Support work-streams and projects to develop and enhance Products & Innovation strategies, working collaboratively with Products & Innovation global/regional leads and their teams
• Develop presentations, generate research insights, undertake complex analysis and guide others to finalize solutions
• Develop analytic, data driven, and practical tools, frameworks, approaches that lead to strategic insights and improved strategic decision making
• Interface with Products & Innovation teams to gather data, advance strategy development and execution plans
All About You
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to identify key issues, structure analysis and synthesize data, and provide recommendations effectively
• Strong business acumen and ability to develop strategic points of view and facilitate discussion
• Ability to deliver results while being resourceful and tactful within a corporate environment
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to build credibility; team oriented, collaborative, and flexible
• Personal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to business partners
• Highly developed multi-cultural sensitivity
• Excellent presentation and writing skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-81714