MasterCard Manager, Product Marketing - Sales Enablement and Strategy in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Product Marketing - Sales Enablement and Strategy
Mastercard Payment Transaction Services is at the center of the exciting and fast growing payment industry, with operations in the Europe, South Asia, Middle East Africa and North America. MPTS does business in more than 30 countries and processes over 4 billion transactions annually. We partner with our Core Products and Regions to leverage our services to win Mastercard brand deals.
The Global Product Marketing organization, as part of Integrated Marketing & Communications, collaborates with the Product and Services teams, and is accountable for end-to-end product marketing. This includes leveraging consumer insights, customer insights and market knowledge to help identify, test and refine product concepts, positioning and packaging; developing sales enablement and b2b2c tools; and developing, executing and scaling marketing plans globally.
We are seeking to fill the position of Manager Global Product Marketing Mastercard Payment Transaction Services (MPTS) based in Purchase (NY, USA). This role develops and delivers the MPTS marketing strategy and MPTS narrative and B2B assets, which translate the MPTS offering and value propositions for customers and prospects. The Manager Product Marketing will report to the Senior Vice President Global Product Marketing Commercial and Consumer Products & Processing.
• Develop and deploy an overarching B2B asset strategy and all materials, to support Regional Sales team enablement, external customer servicing, industry events and new deal signings
• Oversee Mastercard brand usage and deployment within MPTS; work closely with Global Brand teams to ensure Gateway Services messaging aligns with global brand strategy
• Manage the Product & Sales Centre and the MPTS related content of the external and internal facing Mastercard platforms, ensuring a clear rationale for all assets and timely refresh of materials, working closely with Product Marketing colleagues to feed into value proposition development and evolution
• Develop and deploy standard Mastercard sales materials (eg. Foundational Sales Materials for all products and customer audiences; Advanced Sales Materials where required, etc)
• Develop additional materials as required to present MPTS in a compelling and captivating way to external customers across the globe (eg. videos, demos, guides, etc)
• Develop overall MPTS bid management approach; support Customer Marketing team and/or Sales teams with specific deals as required
• Identify and implements KPI’s and measures to gauge progress and effectiveness of sales enablement work and bid management support
• Closely manage sales enablement budget and regularly feed into MPTS marketing budget
• Effective selection and management of marketing agencies to delivery best-in-class narrative and sales assets
• Build and leverage own internal network to ensure MPTS sales enablement strategy lines up with broader Mastercard approach and includes latest insights
All About You
• Considerable marketing experience, particularly in B2B marketing and partnerships
• Demonstrated ability to develop strategies and use data and insights to adjust the approach
• Strong track record and achievements in developing and delivering creative regional/local B2B marketing programs
• Demonstrated success in translating complex product and/or technical information into clear customer narratives
• Proven success on guiding sales enablement and marketing efforts for B2B audiences by framing the story effectively and packaging content for RFPs
• Experience participating in integration of marketing assets with products and product platforms
• Experience with online platforms for content management, monitoring and measurement such as Adobe Experience Manager, Salesforce, Google Console manager, YouTube Insights
• Proven experience with agency management
• Experience with events planning
• Entrepreneurial spirit and solid expertise, best practices, and proficiency of the social media environment, from vendors to partners to technology
• Willingness to learn, adapt and drive results in a matrix organisation through strong collaboration
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-91603