MasterCard Manager, Product Management, Global Loyalty in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Product Management, Global Loyalty
Part of Mastercard's Global Loyalty Solutions organization, the Benefits & Insurance Product team is responsible for bringing 60+ insurance products to market in over 100+ countries globally. Mastercard is looking for an agile team player to help develop Go-To-Market sales and marketing strategies to help grow our Insurance revenue globally.
Reporting to the Vice President, Global Head of Insurance, the Manager, Product Management, will work closely with the Global and Regional team members to develop and implement strategic plans globally. We are looking for highly motivated, collaborative and passionate individuals with a solid track record, looking to broaden their product management experience.
• Creates Product Sales & Marketing strategies to drive adoption and usage
• Works closely with global teams, regional leadership and sales colleagues to understand Mastercard, issuer, acquirer, merchant, and consumer needs and issues
• Monitors product performance metrics at all stages of the product life cycle, and makes recommendations regarding solutions to challenges in the portfolio or product strategy
• Analyzes market trends, dynamics, and competition in order to inform product and go-to-market strategies
• Assists with the creation of training materials and activities for marketing and account teams.
• Assists in providing subject matter expertise on specific product and/or segment of products and supports identification of product innovation opportunities
All About You
• Multi-disciplinary knowledge, i.e. product management, consulting, marketing, business development, etc.
• Experience leading projects through all phases of the project/product development lifecycle
• Experience in creating and implementing marketing strategy
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution and/or project management skills
• Excellent presentation, oral and written business presentation skills with various levels of audience
• Interest in working in a fast pace and evolving environment
• Ability to adapt personal work style to accommodate an ever changing, diverse and global environment products
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-74896