MasterCard Manager, Product Management, Digital Solutions in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Product Management, Digital Solutions
Mastercard’s digital payments strategy is accelerating the transition from card payments to digital payments, using mobile phones and other devices to support issuers, merchants, and wallet providers. Consumers are expanding their range of digital activity across channels/devices every day, and you can be a key contributor in driving this evolution.
The Digital Optimization team has aggressive goals to accelerate growth in digital commerce. This includes maximizing digital commerce growth, particularly when consumers save a Credential on File with key digital merchants and/or digital wallets. Current tactics include direct customer engagements and scaled market/region level initiatives all fueled by Mastercard’s differentiated assets across marketing, product and consulting services.
The Manager, Digital Solutions will have responsibility for executing key optimization initiatives for a multi-billion portfolio segment. By using analytical, strategic storytelling and cross-functional leadership skills, the Manager will drive immediate and longer term impact.
• Do you have a passion for digital commerce?
• Have you created or deployed a winning consumer value proposition?
• Can you translate consumer insights into compelling stories and business strategies?
• Do you thrive leading high visible, high impact initiatives with global partners?
• Identify impactful and scalable opportunities to optimize Mastercard digital commerce growth with key issuers, merchants and/or acceptance partners.
• Execute consumer research and programs to address digital commerce optimization opportunities with Mastercard solutions and/or external capabilities.
• Apply Product Management Excellence and Go to Market practices to author / lead development of thought leadership and customer focused sales materials.
• Drive initiatives collaborating with market teams and cross-functional partners including Consumer Products, Data & Services, Marketing, and Finance teams.
• Monitor results, prepare executive reports, & conduct business reviews with internal & external clients. Develop case studies & share best practices globally.
• Lead communication, training and employee engagement systems.
All About You
• Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred.
• Intermediate experience with proven track record in product management, product marketing or consulting leading initiatives from strategic planning through tactical execution.
• Strong knowledge of digital commerce: consumer needs/behaviors, industry trends like AI, digital marketing trends, and pain points for Issuers, Merchants, Acquirers &/or Payment Facilitators.
• Extensive project management & problem solving skills with a record of success managing multiple projects with external & internal clients simultaneously.
• Solid analytical and financial acumen with track record of translating data into compelling insights, market assessments, and funded business cases.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel, Pivot table/macros, Tableau, Powerpoint, Thinkcell, Adobe and Tableau.
• Self-starter and team player.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Forward thinking, creative problem solver with business acumen to drive positive results and innovative product conceptualization.
• Global mindset with international experience and/or multi-lingual capabilities a strong plus.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-85148