MasterCard Manager, Product Delivery in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Product Delivery
U.S. Product Delivery (USPD) drives execution of Mastercard products and services to the market in partnership with our customers, processing partners and payments eco-system constituents. USPD is responsible for helping customers manage both the technical and business aspects of a program launch, and ultimately ensure an overall excellent customer experience. Additionally, USPD is focused on integrating our market customer knowledge, delivery experiences and learnings into product management and implementation processes, to help drive and lead our business forward.
This role exists within the Processors & Community Institutions vertical having accountability for building strategic onboarding relationships and capabilities with our reseller partners.
• Manage strategic relationships with key individuals within partner organizations. Solicit ongoing feedback and provide support in the form of monthly relationship calls, business updates, training and collaboration on new initiatives.
• Build data collection and management capabilities to enable the team to measure success.
• Participate in global efforts to expand products, services and applications to ensure the partner point of view is represented.
• Lead and manage Principal Member launches working with customers, partners and internal Mastercard project teams. Includes leading kick-off meetings, status calls, project plans, client strategy and planning sessions, and reviewing client feedback.
• Provide vertical, business and technical subject matter expertise during development lifecycle for new products, services and applications.
• Become an integrated strategic partner and key contributor to relevant internal Mastercard teams: Product, Market Development, Account Management, Marketing and external client and partner teams.
• Ensures customer satisfaction is measured through regular implementation administration of post-implementation and in-progress reviews. Drive projects to success metrics established with the customer and ensure application of Product Delivery best practices and methodologies.
• Lead the development of product delivery process maps that identify assets and functions within Mastercard, and roles/ responsibilities. Contribute to build and enhance Delivery infrastructure and tools.
All About You:
• Extensive project management, problem solving and planning skills with a demonstrated record of success managing multiple projects with clients and internal business partners.
• Ability to integrate and implement technical solutions to meet business requirements. Proven competencies in influencing business and technical partners to meet and/or exceed business objectives.
• Self-motivated individual with ability to engage and influence peers and business partners
• Superior client and industry relationship management skills and ability to build and maintain strong, positive working relationships across all functional levels within both client and internal MasterCard organizations.
• Proven ability to lead change on all functional levels. Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills required. Will present to numerous stakeholders, including internal and client senior executive management and functional business partners.
• Process Improvement experience in identifying continuous improvement, efficiencies and faster ways to get work done with sustained quality.
• Advanced data collection, synthesis, cleansing and reporting skills.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-77716