MasterCard Manager, Meeting & Travel Services, C-Level Meetings in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Meeting & Travel Services, C-Level Meetings
• Have you ever led the strategy and execution for c-suite meetings and events?
• Do you thrive working within a fast paced, high-visibility and high-pressure environment?
• Are you entrepreneurial with a strong work ethic and heightened attention to detail?
• Can you communicate effectively to drive results with all levels of management from c-suite leadership, to your peers and 3rd party partners?
• Project manage, plan and oversee all elements of the execution of execute level for (C-level) meetings and events
• Ensure meetings/events are aligned with the company’s strategic initiatives by weaving the vision into the meeting framework
• Liaise and consult with senior leaders to define the scope and objectives of the meeting/event
• Define meeting strategy and build project plan for successful execution
• Collaborate with internal clients, colleagues and 3rd party agencies across multiple regions/time zones
• Drive cost savings and efficiencies throughout the process
• Identify opportunities for process improvements and implement as appropriate
All About You:
Experience advising, consulting and working directly with executives at the C-Level
Strategic thinker having direct experience leading diverse teams and multiple stakeholders to successfully execute large/complex projects
Ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders
Strong budget, forecasting and analytical skills
Excellent oral and written presentation skills
Advanced experience within the meetings, events and/or hospitality industry
Ability to make decisions under pressure and remain calm and professional at all times
Communicates effectively with all levels of management
Ability to work accurately and timely manner
Agile and with ability to adapt well to change
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-63828