MasterCard Manager, Mastercard Send Product Management - Real Time Payments in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Mastercard Send Product Management - Real Time Payments
• Mastercard Send is a key component in establishing Mastercard as a global leader in Push Payments. Mastercard Send facilitates the secure delivery of funds between senders and receivers, typically within seconds. Through a single connection to Mastercard Send, businesses, merchants, governments, humanitarian organizations, financial institutions and others can send money to consumers and small businesses domestically and cross border. The service supports multiple use cases, e.g., person-to-person, business to business, disbursements, remittances and merchant payments. With our technology and expertise, we are making sending money safe, simple and fast.
• The Manager, Mastercard Send Product Management, will be the custodian of the Mastercard Send ‘Full Service’ product - responsible for managing the product management and development globally. This will include working on ideas gathered from customers, stakeholders and integrating with other Mastercard Assets and solutions to help create globally relevant, differentiated and competitive product sets/ solutions.
• Are you ready to challenge the status quo and reshape the way we do business?
• Do you think solutions rather than product sets to help solve complex problems or customer needs?
• Do you have a deep interest in design thinking and innovative product management techniques?
• Champion and advance the domestic push payments ‘Full Service’ product agenda in order to create differentiation for the product and a competitive advantage for Mastercard.
• Manage all product enhancements and development of the Mastercard Send full-service Acquiring Processor solution, including developing customer value propositions, maintaining/improving key capabilities, streamlining deployment model (s) and establishing key performance indicators.
• Evaluate and deploy new centralized ‘network sponsor’ model to simplify the customer onboarding process and experience, and make it easier for customers to do business with Mastercard.
• Work closely with cross – functional teams, including Platforms, Account Teams, and Regions, to develop new capabilities for the platform, ensuring elevating common infrastructure across countries in terms of deployment globally.
• Create and commercialize new value added services on the product, e.g., Fraud Monitoring, Sanctions Screening, and other Safety and Security Services.
• Work closely with other teams owning Mastercard Assets that can be integrated with the platform, in order to increase revenue across markets and across use cases/ payment flows.
• Bring voice of the market and help identify product innovation opportunities to ensure customer needs are met and product development is aligned with market requirements.
• Support the development of new Push Payments rules, in partnership with Platforms and LF&I.
• Educate internal stakeholders, including Sales and Account Management teams, Regional Product, and Product Delivery, on key features and capabilities of Mastercard Send.
Reports to Vice President, Mastercard Send Product Management.
All About You:
• Prior experience in the push payment space is desired with passion for deep domain expertise.
• Demonstrated experience in technical product management, with an emphasis on simplifying needs to bring about concrete product deployment.
• Ability to process and translate customer needs into technical scope and work closely with technical stakeholders.
• Proven ability to build and maintain strong, productive working relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, establish priorities and self-motivate.
• Superior communication and presentation skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field other advanced degree preferred.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-71093