MasterCard Manager, Finance Business Partner, Law & Policy in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Finance Business Partner, Law & Policy
The Law & Policy team is responsible for legal affairs and public policy. The Manager, Finance Business Partner, Law and Policy serves as Finance Business Partner working alongside the Law & Policy teams, supporting and advising their strategic and operational decisions.
• Develop financial models and analysis to support business strategies
• Support the business to design business cases for initiatives that require significant investments
• Support the development of the annual long-term plans to maximize revenue, profitability, and efficiency
• Support efforts to develop net revenues and profitability for Law & Franchise Integrity related initiatives
• Develop, track, and analyze key business performance metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis
• Partner in the development of materials to support ongoing business reviews: Monthly Performance Packages, Operating Reviews, Business Unit Reviews, scorecard updates and dashboard reviews
• Develop operating budget, financial forecasts and ongoing assessment of performance against the budget/forecast including spending risks/opportunities for the overall Law & Franchise Integrity organization
• Collaborate with Corporate FP&A and reporting teams on planning deliverables
• Work with MC Tech portfolio managers to control manage departmental tech spend/total cost of ownership
• Drive effective cost management and efficiency efforts
• Act as an advisor to your business partners and help drive decisions
All About You
• Comfortable with occasional ambiguity but able to make calculated decisions
• Knowledge and experience in financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
• Experience with financial tools including Hyperion, Oracle, and Excel
• Advanced PC, modeling and analytical skills (both quantitative and qualitative)
• Excellent project management, follow up and organizational skills
• Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
• Ability to handle confidential information and materials with appropriate discretion
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable interacting with all levels of management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related discipline, MBA Preferred (preferably in Finance/General Management)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-131894