MasterCard Manager, Customer Compliance & Fraud - Franchise Acceptance Performance in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Customer Compliance & Fraud - Franchise Acceptance Performance
The Franchise Acceptance Performance (FAP) team is a group within Mastercard Law and Franchise Integrity that engages customers to optimize performance and enhance the strength of our brand and acceptance network. FAP is actively engaged in efforts to strengthen acceptance of Mastercard products and is deploying global performance initiatives in support of this objective.
• Are you technically proficient and highly skilled in analyzing metrics and trends?
• Do you have superior written and verbal communication skills?
• Are you a high performer with solid project management skills?
• Are you innovative and a thought leader?
• Play a key role in growing and facilitating the Merchant Category Code (MCC) Performance Program by leveraging data to refine proactive monitoring capabilities, detecting and analyzing trends, and managing investigations and cases to resolution
• Act as main liaison with Data Science and development teams to further enhance data models/algorithms and build out systemic functionality
• Develop analytic insights and tools to facilitate new performance initiatives, direct strategy, and ensure high quality POI interactions and cardholder experience
• Partner with cross-functional teams and establish relationships with key stakeholders to develop and prioritize initiatives to improve acceptance quality and optimize customer performance
• Interface with customers, both internal and external, to effectively communicate and educate on program rules, procedures, and best practices
• Identify regional or global trends and develop key performance metrics and reporting
• Create presentation materials to socialize and communicate compliance strategies, plans and priorities
• Complete ad hoc requests, participate in special projects as required, and provide cross-functional support as needed
ALL ABOUT YOU
• Experience and ability in SQL and VBA strongly desired; experience in risk management disciplines
• Advanced analytical, investigative, and problem-solving skills; strategic thinker
• Expert PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access; programming and coding ability a plus
• Experience with Tableau, Domo, or other comparable business intelligence tools
• Superior written and verbal communication skills, ability to develop and effectively convey a story
• Solid project management skills, highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Must be able to work independently in developing and mapping out solutions
• Must be able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, handle multiple tasks, consistently meet established deadlines, and deliver exceptional results
• Requires a high level of confidence, tact, and integrity due to the frequency of communicating with high-level internal and external contacts, as well as regular exposure to confidential data
• Knowledge of payments industry and Mastercard Standards
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-138351