MasterCard Manager, Customer Compliance & Fraud - Brand Performance Team in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Customer Compliance & Fraud - Brand Performance Team
The Franchise Brand Performance (FBP) team is a group within Mastercard Law and Franchise Integrity that engages customers to optimize performance and enhance the strength of our brand and acceptance on the network. FBP is actively engaged in efforts to strengthen the safety of the network and brand by deploying global compliance initiatives to support these objectives.
• Are you a high performer with solid project management skills?
• Do you have superior communication and presentation skills?
• Do you have experience building and delivering on a strategy?
• Are you innovative and a thought leader?
• Manage global compliance programs focused on enforcing Mastercard standards to ensure brand protection for the Mastercard ecosystem
• Strategize and elevate existing compliance efforts involving excessive chargebacks, fraud and other negative transactional behavior impacting the Mastercard network
• Leverage relationships with key stakeholders to identify new issues and areas of opportunity for further program development
• Develop educational campaigns and material to effectively communicate and train internal and external customers on program rules, procedures and best practices
All About You
• Strong payments industry expertise, as well as a robust understanding of chargebacks and fraud
• Solid project management skills, experience leading complex cross-functional projects
• Superior written and verbal communication skills, ability to develop and effectively convey a story
• Strong sense of self-awareness and ability to work independently in developing and mapping out solutions
• Must be able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, handle multiple tasks, consistently meet established deadlines, and deliver exceptional results
• Strategic thinker with robust analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access
• Experience in risk management disciplines
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-132537