MasterCard Manager, Creative Services in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Creative Services
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow their customer base and help ensure profitability. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions addressing a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
To create/deliver exceptional marketing services to our clients, we are seeking a Manager who will support the delivery of both digital and non-digital marketing products and solutions. The successful candidate will manage campaigns from kickoff to delivery, including key aspects of creative development, as well as functions related to forecasting & financial management of project delivery.
• Individual will manage the strategic development and execution of customer direct marketing engagements from kickoff to final deliverable handover. Heavy emphasis on creative development optimization, client management, milestone adherence, and stakeholder coordination.
• Manage robust multi-channel campaigns, including directing creative development, understanding and coordinating key elements of production & deployment, as well as working on post campaign analyses and optimizations. Common channels include (but are not limited to): email, direct-mail, digital display, video, social media, and website/landing page.
• Manage external vendors and oversee development of digital and non-digital creative collateral, providing both strategic & tactical input to optimize marketing content and ensure client feedback is incorporated.
• Work in a cross-functional capacity on projects that integrate other key delivery areas such as print production, digital media, email deployment and analytics, executing deliverables according to project timelines and within budget.
• Specific responsibilities will include client & vendor management, milestone development, and program management:
o Work with the client, project team, and manager to generate the desired success metrics, manage forecasting and the project budget to achieve the required ROI
o Lead the creative development process, providing both strategic & tactical direction for both digital and offline collateral development, while ensuring quality control
o Present marketing collateral and results to clients, communicating rationale and best practices utilized
o Manage vendors in the daily execution of projects
o Develop day-to-day working relationship with internal and external stakeholders
o Provide support in the development of new services or solutions by conducting desktop research and assisting with the assembly of market assessment
o Engage with the salesforce and contribute effectively to proposal preparation when requested
o Assist sales team with business development opportunities including pricing, capabilities and solution development as well as presentation to client leadership
o Participate in MS task forces/brainstorm sessions by contributing ideas on opportunities to leverage MCA capabilities and communicating to senior MCA staff
o Individual will routinely review & critique creative collateral and will be expected to provide clear tactical recommendations related to creative design, content and layout. Individual will oversee the process of optimizing all creative materials before they are externally presented to clients. Individual therefore must have a knowledge of general direct response best practices as they relate to improving creative design.
ALL ABOUT YOU:
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
• A minimum of 5 years of industry experience in marketing
• Strong direct marketing background and execution skills
• Creative development experience is required
• UX and/or design experience is critical
• Previous experience with both digital and non-digital direct marketing channels
• Proven ability to consistently consider all facets of marketing campaigns from the end-customer’s perspective
• Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Project management skills a plus
• Experience in interpreting analytics and translating insights into action a plus
• Experience in banking or retail preferred
• Agency experience is helpful
• Social Media experience helpful
• Vendor management experience desirable
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Willingness to communicate POV on business issues
• Willingness to learn direct response best practices and consistently apply them to campaign executions
• BA required
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-118632