MasterCard Manager, Consumer Optimization in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Consumer Optimization
Optimization is a key strategic pillar in the US’s growth plan. US Consumer Portfolio Optimization is charged with executing this strategic pillar by developing strategies and tactical to drive GDV in existing MasterCard consumer and small business card portfolios. Leveraging both internal and external data to benchmark, identify and quantify opportunities at the Portfolio and at Issuer level, the incumbent must have strong data analysis, creative solutioning and critical thinking skills. Once approach are ready to be deployed, the incumbent will work with account managers, Product Architects, Advisors and Marketing to develop scalable solutions and support the deployment of these solutions with strong business cases and tactical plans..
As Manager, U.S. Consumer Optimization essential deliverables will include:–
• Design and develop issuer optimization strategies and tactics
• Measure and report on the performance of strategies and tools deployed by tracking progress against roadmaps and goals
• Partner with cross functional teams on solution bundling, reporting, budgeting, competitive intelligence and marketing.
• Support U.S. region sales efforts through the development of effective enablement approach articulating optimization opportunities, development and deployment of MasterCard assets and partnerships and updated case studies.
• Partner to build the next generation optimization framework by leveraging machine learning and AI
All About You
• You are a collaborator and a problem solver, and you are enthusiastic about creating meaningful, solutions to drive optimization
• You have strong presentation skills (both written and verbal) and you are able to manage and oversee multiple projects and initiatives concurrently
• You are analytical and feel comfortable leveraging data to identify opportunities and working with and directing data scientists
• You have working knowledge of financial services with an understanding drivers of portfolio performance for debit, credit and small business products.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-68577