MasterCard Manager, Business Process in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Business Process
Our vision is to be our customers’ partner of choice for loyalty and engagement services while driving Mastercard preference through differentiation. In order to create consistency across our best-in-class products and services, we are seeking a Manager, Business Process to oversee cross-functional projects across Loyalty and Engagement. This role is critical as we scale our products and create synergies across business lines and our Data & Services organization.
Role & Responsibilities
• Track progress against product roadmaps, identifying risks and opportunities and identifying common needs across L&E team for synergy/efficiency
• Establish, compile and track value drivers across the Loyalty & Engagement business; provide analysis on business performance and progress
• Develop model and manage ongoing capacity for shared services across Issuer Loyalty, Merchant Loyalty and Managed Services
• Support Finance in evaluating profitability of product bundle development, including maintaining pricing integrity during bundle development
• Partner with Pricing to provide business view of product pricing, including pricing for product bundles across Loyalty & Engagement and larger Data & Services organization
• Strengthen go to market for cross-team solutions by partnering with product teams, regional partners and key business partners to create cross-team connectivity
• Analyze business needs and lead strategic initiatives that impact multiple product teams
All About You
• Deep analytical skills, including experience with modeling product pricing; passionate about decision support through
• Critical thinking, ability to question status quo, identify trends and common themes across multiple sources of information
• Aptitude for evaluating multiple inputs and large quantities of data to make informed recommendations
• Ability to work independently and progress multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Comfort working cross-functionally and aligning across multiple stakeholders; strong professional presence and gravitas
• Influencer skilled in managing multiple varied stakeholder perspectives and objectives while providing risk advice
• Advanced Excel knowledge and Power Point skills
• Consulting or finance background preferred
• MBA Preferred
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-147891