MasterCard Manager, Business Integration, People M&A in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Business Integration, People M&A
The HR M&A Manager serves as the program manager for overseeing complex interrelated HR projects and/or programs from initiation through delivery, to include due diligence and integration planning and execution for company mergers and acquisition (M&A). Represents the department internally and externally on complex integration matters, translating deal strategy to successful team and system integration
• Leads the successful completion of major programs and projects, including managing due diligence and integration processes throughout the M&A life cycle.
• Manages and leads integration and planning according to timelines, budget and quality standards. Works cross-functionally with other project stakeholders to ensure project dependencies are identified and communicated.
• Serves as a subject matter expert through the diligence process, including assisting with framing diligence objectives and coordinating the reporting of diligence findings to leadership.
• Proactively ensures program and project planning gaps or other risks are effectively identified and mitigated, escalating information and recommending issue resolution as appropriate. Monitors and supports teams to ensure a smooth and seamless transition post M&A.
• Ensures appropriate consideration of any organizational impacts through the integration process, including management of integration implementation and data migration into company systems.
• Leverages expertise to help leadership build and execute business and cultural integration plans as well as change management.
• Aligns program roadmap strategically and financially to department and company goals. Collaborates with a cross-functional team to manage delivery and governance of the integration.
• Creates strategic program timelines as well as detailed project plans; assesses resource loading, dependencies, and milestones. Evaluates progress to timeline and budget and adjusts project resource allocation as needed from planning through execution.
• Manages HR integration budget against pre-determined budgets
All About You:
• Prior M&A experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources management
• Significant prior HR experience
• Strong analytic skills
• Demonstrated mastery in the key principles of cross-functional project and program management (ex: time, quality, cost) as well as formal change management processes and methods (Prosci or similar approach)
• Proven track record of strong project management skills; managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines without compromising quality
• Outstanding communication skills both oral and written essential. Executive presence.
• Flexible work schedule; M&A projects often involve tight timelines
• Demonstrated ability to lead initiatives on both strategic and tactical levels
• Exceptional financial acumen
• Ability to work with cross-functional business teams to identify fundamental business drivers and risks to those drivers, and translate them into modeling parameters
• Mastery of critical thinking skills with solid judgment and strong initiative
• Demonstrated expert leadership/influence and collaboration across multiple and diverse groups
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-126466