MasterCard Manager, Account Management in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Account Management
In this high-profile, customer facing position, you will support our partnership with Banks to identify business opportunities and challenges and deliver solutions.
• You will support the team to deliver against business targets for Mastercard from new business and existing customers
• You will support Mastercard’s relationship with assigned accounts and will influence customer account strategies using analytical problem solving and leveraging data tools to provide market data and customer specific recommendations
• You will provide insight in the analysis of customer’s business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis
• You will participate in business conversations with key decision makers internally and externally
• You will act as a project manager and key end-to-end resource lead on small to mid-sized projects
• You will partner with the sales teams, internal partners and key stakeholders to provide support to sales in a region
• You will develop and maintain strong working relationships, working closely with cross-functional partners within the regions
All About You
• Experienced professional from management consulting, payment technology, or financial institution.
• Demonstrated technical aptitude for strategic problem-solving to address the challenges and opportunities of our clients, and to enhance Mastercard’s performance.
• A passion and comfort in meeting new people and building meaningful relationships.
• Possess a blend of analytical capability, strategic thinking, and emotional intelligence and interest to dive deep on all areas of the business to help deliver creative solutions to unstructured problems.
• Enjoy collaborating with a team while working independently towards a goal.
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-163834