MasterCard M&A Salesforce.com Migration Lead in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
M&A Salesforce.com Migration Lead
The Mastercard O&T Salesforce team is looking for a Principal TPM/Analyst to drive Mastercard M&A migration activities across Salesforce platform from Sales, Service and Marketing and supports the lifecycle of M&A activities. This role would work with business partners across M&A and Mastercard to understand their needs and provide integration program support to help drive end to end integration activities and provide management reporting on the progress.
• The position within O&T is responsible for working with multiple M&A teams and Mastercard across different business organizations.
• This role is responsible to understand different functional areas within M&A Orgs and align working with Mastercard business stakeholders and O&T to process M&A governance guiding principles.
• Liaise between the business and IT, eliciting and translating customer needs into system-specific objectives, identifying possible system enhancements or new systems to be created, and defining project requirements
• Responsible for planning, execution, and delivery, from inception to completion, for an existing technology product or program
• Proactively manages the end-to-end delivery of engineering work though the engineering team and all dependent organizations
• Reports on progress, ensuring dependencies are covered
• Analyze and maintain knowledge of acquisitions and engage appropriate teams.
• Plan and lead all aspects of due diligence, documentation working with both M&A and MC teams
• Lead operational initiatives including Analysis of required work plans and utilizing appropriate internal resources to achieve desired outcomes
• Collaborate and facilitate working sessions between M&A and MC teams to schedule working sessions, demos and any additional discussions
• Refine and continuously improve best practices and integration playbook, in partnership with functional integration leaders, including leading post-integration reviews to identify areas of improvement.
• Defines strong project and system requirements by partnering with programmers and business partners and leads estimating efforts to fulfill requirements
• Applies advanced technical capabilities and subject matter expertise within own discipline to coach and develop technical talent and project teams
• Independently creates prototype designs for components of applications or projects, and writes basic documentation (such as test plans and scripts)
• Work across scrum teams and across organizations to deliver on a single product, a key technology area or more broadly, managing larger initiatives that span organizations and geographies in support of a larger cross-cutting business goal
• Drive mindful discussion with business and technical stakeholders that lead to timely decisions
• Partners to identify new opportunities to improve business IT processes, translating those opportunities into actionable projects and objectives, and implementing technical solutions
• Recognizes trends and implements changes in anticipation of their impact to the business and/or system components, able to identify business opportunities and express them in a way that is consumable for the business, bringing technology solutions to business problems
• Influence the requirements in such areas as data quality, merchant analysis, help desk support, compliance and government regulations, audits and controls and report definition and creation.
ALL ABOUT YOU
• Extensive experience and demonstrated consistent success in systems architecture/design including managing complex projects, scoping multiple work-streams and working across multiple teams/geographies
• Experience continuously developing and mentoring talent, identifying team strengths/gaps and determining where to build or grow skills within the team
• Experience collaborating with different team members to ideate appropriate design solutions
• Must have Salesforce Admin Experience with knowledge in Sales, Service and Marketing clouds.
• Exposure/knowledge of other CRM systems Ex: Siebel, SAP…etc is a plus.
• Exposure/knowledge of other Marketing systems. Ex: Pardot, HubSpot and Eloqua
• Proficient with the activities and best practices associated with M&A transactions and integration, preferred
• Strong program and project management experience
• Ability to lead and facilitate cross-functional teams to achieve project objectives through indirect leadership.
• Self-motivated individual with ability to engage and influence peers and business partners.
• Willingness to assist team members in task completion
• Experience communicating and coordinating with a diverse audience at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to objectively rationalize and bring clarity to high pressured situations.
• Exposure to Forecasting, Revenue Recognition functionality with CPQ is added advantage.
• Understanding of system integrations, ETL & BI tools will be an added advantage
• Experience in working with Excel spreadsheets, Data loads and create mapping templates
• Salesforce Admin or Consultant certification is a plus.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-125996