MasterCard Lead Technical Program Manager in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead Technical Program Manager
Lead Technical Program Manager – Return to Office/ Real Estate Projects
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The ONE Business Integration a Technical Program Manager to drive forward our Corporate IT initiatives related to Real Estate and Return to Office remediation activities. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, analytical, and possesses advanced communication skills.
In this internal client-facing position, you will:
• Lead large and complex deployments for the Corporate IT infrastructure team(s)
• Establish relationships, integrate requirement definition, plan projects, and engineering resources ensuring corporate objectives are met and standards are followed
• Develop, prepare and present project documentation, including project charter, project plans, status and other reporting documents in accordance with PMO standards
All About You
• Proven experience leading major Corporate IT infrastructure projects/rollouts
• Infrastructure operations domain proficiency
• Proficiency removing progress barriers, managing changes, and facilitating meetings with multiple stakeholders at various levels
• A strong, confident, and exacting writer and speaker, able to communicate your position effectively to a wide variety of stakeholders
• Excellent at developing executive status reports
• Project management expertise should include development of project plans, schedules, and work breakdown structures
• Experience using agile methodologies and tools, such as Rally, JIRA, and Remedy
• Experience managing complex IT initiatives
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-160130