MasterCard Director, User Experience, Product Management, Digital Identity in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, User Experience, Product Management, Digital Identity
Mastercard’s Cyber & Intelligence Solutions organization develops and delivers world-class security products and services for partners across the globe. As part of this organization, the Identity Solutions team leads the development and delivery of innovative authentication and digital identity products that enable simple and secure digital experiences for consumers.
• The candidate will define and deliver a world-class experience that enables users to create, use and manage their digital identity in secure and seamless way.
• The candidate will apply industry-leading technology and design concepts to transform the experience to meet the evolving needs of consumers as their lives become increasingly more digital.
Remote work will be considered.
• Do you have a passion for designing digital experiences using leading-edge technology?
• Are you ready to deliver safer and simpler ways for consumers to interact in their daily lives?
• Are you motivated to drive transformational change in markets across the globe?
• Lead the definition and delivery of transformational customer experiences (CX) in a next generation digital identity offering.
• Evolve product roadmap and capabilities to align to customer and Relying Parties needs.
• Develop a prioritized view of customer needs for prioritized segments and use cases; evolve roadmap accordingly.
• Work with user experience and technology teams to design solutions to meet customer needs. Validate concepts and designs with user groups and customers.
• Develop and execute plans to integrate offering with industry standard, operating system and device capabilities to enable best-in-class customer experience.
• Define and monitor success metrics and KPIs to monitor effectiveness; continue to enhance offering based on performance and voice of the customer.
All About You
• Extensive product management and CX design experience is required.
• Domain experience in the digital, payments, identity, authentication is strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of relevant CX trends, relevant OS and device technology and industry standards (e.g., FIDO, WebAutn, etc.) and vendor landscape are preferred.
• Strong leader with ability to drive tangible results with business partners.
• Superior communications, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Successful track record engaging at senior levels in organization and with partners.
• Bachelor’s degree required, advanced or master’s degree preferred.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-137002