MasterCard Director, Specialist Sales, Advisors Business Development in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Specialist Sales, Advisors Business Development
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
SessionM, a Mastercard company, is looking for a truly exceptional and experienced Client Success Director that is passionate and driven, with strong communication and account management skills. This individual will report to the VP of Client Success, and manage our strategic clients to continuously drive more value, and provide the highest level of service to our global enterprise accounts.
In this senior client-facing position, you will:
• Gain trusted-partner status through our SessionM solutions with our global strategic accounts.
• Retain and drive account growth by managing the renewal sales process for recurring services, and identify areas for upsell with SessionM and broader Mastercard products and services.
• Help build the client knowledge and understanding of SessionM products and services, and drive platform adoption.
• Be the client advocate - managing the overall health of the client relationship by working across internal departments to ensure that client expectations and requirements are understood and deliverables are met.
• Deliver quarterly business reviews with key client stakeholders.
• Build and manage Client Success Plans (CSP) that set the tone for the relationship, and measure shared goals over time.
• Advanced experience working and selling to enterprise senior client-level stakeholders within the Restaurant and/or Retail industry. Relevant client-side experience, or experience in managed services is a plus.
• Track record of hitting revenue targets, driving incremental value, and retaining long-term client contracts.
• Proficiency of the marketing technology ecosystem (specifically customer data, CRM, customer engagement and loyalty platforms).
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, handle a diverse workload, and meet aggressive deadlines.
• Must be confident and possess strong communication, listening, and interpersonal skills, with an ability to manage complex c-suite level relationships and negotiations.
• Strong oral presentation skills and ability to assist in presentation development.
• Comfortable working with data analysts and providing actionable insights and recommendations.
• Proactive, with the ability to problem solve and deliver solutions vs. issues to management and clients.
• Strong cross functional team player who is comfortable talking to topics related to marketing (both traditional and digital) data, strategy, CRM, customer care, and operations.
• Experience with end user facing marketing programs, like loyalty or customer engagement.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-162742