MasterCard Director, Product Management in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Product Management
Mastercard Loyalty and Engagement serves leading companies globally in driving acquisition, engagement and retention of customers and cardholders. We are looking for a highly experienced Product Manager to support the acceleration of our GTM for key strategic initiatives including our Card Linked Services and Merchant Funded Offers products. As a global product lead you will lead enterprise wide activities, to ensure the product is successfully scaled for long term value.
Card Linked Services is a data product that enables the development of Loyalty Products and solutions that benefit cardholders. The incumbent will support the Go to Market for MasterCard Card Linked Services (CLS) and define the strategy and market expansion opportunities.
Merchant Funded Offers is a high growth sub section of the digital advertising market and presents a strategic opportunity for Mastercard to drive value for merchants, publishers and cardholders. Mastercard’s Offers Solution delivers personalized offers through the digital channels of our publishers.
Card Linked Services enables merchants to acquire new customers, cross sell to existing customers, drive sales and win-back lapsed customers at a high return on investment. The services can be stand alone or delivered in partnership with financial institutions, non-financial institutions and other third party providers.
• Lead Go To Market plans and drive regional execution in collaboration with product, services & platform teams and regional Merchant Loyalty teams
• Work closely with Product, Service and Platform teams to identify and prioritize product enhancements based on market feedback and client needs
• Align with regional Merchant Loyalty leads to drive strategic and revenue goals
• Develop plan and deploy marketing and sales support material and training for sales and business development teams
• Support the development and management of sales enablement initiatives including foundational sales material, internal and external communications, and support sales pipeline management globally
• Identify product value chain extensions and monetization initiatives working closely with data and services - including marketing, consulting, data analytics, reporting and campaign management
• Identify and develop external partners to complement and enhance our solution
• Develop and launch enhancements and new use cases for non-Financial Institutions, including merchants, digital giants, CPGs and offer aggregators
• Work closely with Data & Services to create bundled solutions to extend the value chain and create new monetization opportunities.
• Deliver case studies and proof point creation to effectively capture the value equation for all stake holders
All About You
• Product management experience with excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
• Demonstrated the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with both internally (across functions and geographies) and externally
• Business and technology acumen with the ability to interact effectively with both business partners and engineering teams
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Product evangelist with a customer centric focus
• Entrepreneurial team player and/or have start-up experience having focused on delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Experience of having worked in Digital Media and Digital Marketing a plus
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-134018